The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Burfict is the biggest fucking scumbag. He knocks Bell out for the season and celebrates over it, then has the gall to act incensed when one of his own players gets hurt on a legal hit, then turns around and tries to intentionally injure Big Ben. Fuck that piece of shit.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
That was just pathetic on the part of the Bengals fans...throwing shit at an injured player being carted off the field, and then cheering the injury. The hit wasn't bad, imo, but really.

Leading with your helmet is illegal when the person you are pursuing is not an active runner, this applies in the nfl and college. If you didn't put your head down as a defender when, say, Jeremy Hill is coming at you, you're gonna get trucked...The hit on Ben wasn't great, but it was no cheap shot.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
i'm not gonna lie - i'm a steelers fan, i'm upset the game went the way it did in the later second half, and i'm bias in favor of my team...but some of those no-calls in the fourth quarter were ridiculous and the fact that the cincinati fans were throwing things at steelers players is unacceptable. Hoping the NFL at least makes some changes in the near f----holy shit a fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)