Smogon Premier League VII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though im happy my team won, i'm gonna say something here, Sweepage you're one of my best friends on this site and we will admit Shoka and me already noticed there was something wrong with you recently, i really feel bad seeing you hitting yourself this way and to be honest i wouldn't even be surprised to see you quit, i can understand you don't find much of interest in the game anymore but i'll let you know one thing, you're and you will still be one of the best players this site has ever seen, it's true that you're known for being a toxic player but that's not how i judge you, you got your own humour and i already accepted you with that personality a long time ago, i can't even understand how can people hate you because you're honestly one of the funniest guys on this site, especially for being what you truly are and not like they would like you to be, i fully respect you first because you're probably a big part of what i'm today as a player but also because i know that if one day you feel like motivated playing this game again you will probably shit on almost every actual top players here. Take cares bro ;]

Lol this feels like a funeral.. I appreciate all the sentiments but I dont need this.

Ive played for 7 years and you can't blame me for the lack of motivation and hunger. I progressed through the years from losing to you leftiez in round 1 of smogon tour and reached the semis the season after and the season after that I was within seconds of the pinnacle of competitive pokemon and it got taken away from the same kind of crap I put up with for 6 years at the time. After that i wasnt the same. That surely wont change anytime soon either. I dont give a crap about a trophy anymore. But I dont want my team to suffer from it. I likem all and im enjoying my time with them. Its a shame I cant give them what they expect from me.

Tele

a quality human being
Whitequeen is right. You dont pay 24k for a guy who, by his own words, sucks in team competitions. At the same time, i dont think one can turn into a mediocre player in such a short time. Lets not forget, he has made Smogon Tour playoffs in 4 out of the last 5 seasons, something very few people have been able to do (bloo made 7 straight playoffs appearences but we will never know if cheating or not). And like he said, he lost to 2 very good players, so i can see him having a breakthrough next week if gets rid of all the negativities around him

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I wonder what sort of tomfoolery I missed.

I think you notice already. The rankings are merely an excuse for me to talk about myself and to talk shit about other people (without getting infracted) lol. Take notes, Masterclass.
get on my level bro, I don't need an excuse
<------------------

I'm sorry that my team has to read this but, I really didn't try to throw any of my games. I just didn't have good luck with match up. Especially vs Tesung, the volcarona could've come any time on ferrothorn and just set up one quiver dance and win. It simply had the perfect item and moveset. GGs though to both tesung and Jirachi. They both prepared well.
☑ “This guy's team is CRAZY!” ☑ “My team can't win against a team like that” ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two moves to win" ☑ “He used the only pokémon that could beat me” ☑ "He had the perfect item and moveset" ☑ “There was nothing I could do” ☑ “I played that perfectly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)