[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

Hey that dialga is something I need for my vgc team for next season, would you take like 5+ of these DBHA mons (most are ha but a small few aren't) so just ask for me for egg moves nature ect
Edit: oops I forgot the link to my pokes http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/16362-dream-ball-emporium/?hl=emporium
Hey! I'm always happy to help out a fellow VGC player. I'm interested in the Kangaskhan, Ralts, Eevee, Togepi, Starly, and Shellos - can you give me their details please?

Also, I did donate a copy of my Dialga to be cloned en masse for Smogon's Facebook giveaways, so it's fine if you'd rather wait and get it for free. Just note that I have no idea when they'll send it out, so it could be quite awhile.

Hey! I'm always happy to help out a fellow VGC player. I'm interested in the Kangaskhan, Ralts, Eevee, Togepi, Starly, and Shellos - can you give me their details please?

Also, I did donate a copy of my Dialga to be cloned en masse for Smogon's Facebook giveaways, so it's fine if you'd rather wait and get it for free. Just note that I have no idea when they'll send it out, so it could be quite awhile.
I'll give you the details tomorrow when I get home, but I remember they are all HA but togepi so if that's a problem feel free to chose a different min instead

Hey I have your pokes all ha except togepi
Shells bold ems amnesia yawn acid armor and stockpile
Eevee bold no ems
Kang adamant em double edge
Starly adamant ems double edge roost steel wing and feather dance
Rants modest no ems
Togepi timid no ems

Hey I have your pokes all ha except togepi
Shells bold ems amnesia yawn acid armor and stockpile
Eevee bold no ems
Kang adamant em double edge
Starly adamant ems double edge roost steel wing and feather dance
Rants modest no ems
Togepi timid no ems
Are you still online?

Hi lucariomaster,

could you please CMT for your great Dialga? :)

Thanks!
If you're willing to wait, Dialga will be given out on one of Smogon's FB giveaways. But if you do want to trade for it, I'd quite like your Luiga - I've been wanting to use it in competition for awhile, but I caught the one on my game before I knew how to SR properly. :)

If you're willing to wait, Dialga will be given out on one of Smogon's FB giveaways. But if you do want to trade for it, I'd quite like your Luiga - I've been wanting to use it in competition for awhile, but I caught the one on my game before I knew how to SR properly. :)
No problem for the Lugia :)
For the nickname, I think "Silverstar" would fit.
I am able to trade soon if that's ok for you (if not, please let me know when).

Interested in your soft resetted Dialga, Latios and Deoxys (in that order). =) Have a look on the SR section on my unfinished trade thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/no-reason-to-visit-yet.3536182/#post-6174702
I'd love your Rash Yveltal and RNG'd HA Johto birds! What nickname do you want for Dialga?

Hi, I'm interested in ur SR Dialga. I can offer a jolly rayquaza 31|31|29|31|28|31 (shiny, Ancient Origins) [SR]
I am interested in it, but since you only have 5 posts on this site I'd really like some proof that it's legit.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)