Smogon Premier League VII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
won vs honor in a gg. shoutouts blunder and shakeitup for giving me wrong calcs, as usual

mcms rockresist (Gengar) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 HP / 76 Def / 56 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Destiny Bond

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
[15:57] clucial: [15:54:18] %rozes: srry ill talk to you again in the 25th hour
[15:57] clucial: wht does this mean lol
[15:58] clucial: can you answer my question im curious
[15:58] clucial:

[15:58] +rozes: n because you'll tell omfuga
[15:58] +rozes: and its funny watching him struggle
[15:59] clucial: [15:56:48] Omfuga: "what is this 25th hour thing ?_?
[15:59] clucial: [15:56:55] Omfuga: THEN DONT TELL HIM UR REPORTING BACK TO ME
[15:59] clucial: [15:56:57] Omfuga: AND REPORT BACK.
[15:59] clucial: im actually dying
[15:59] +rozes: LOL
[15:59] clucial: rn

Activity, I messaged luck on his wall yesterday after he agreed to be able to play any time but no response, I was also on smogtours until I fell asleep at the pc (lol you nerd dean) and asked CBB whether he was on, cbb said he was but no response from Luck, I was on all weekday trying to play as well but now my activity is limited.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity, I messaged luck on his wall yesterday after he agreed to be able to play any time but no response, I was also on smogtours until I fell asleep at the pc (lol you nerd dean) and asked CBB whether he was on, cbb said he was but no response from Luck, I was on all weekday trying to play as well but now my activity is limited.
Doesnt every spl match happen on Sunday???

Or you know, you could answer to my vm telling me "ok, let's play at time x" before friday evening, if I don't get an answer to a VM asking to play within a certain time frame I just assume my opponent can't play

It doesn't matter, as I already VM'd you I can play almost anytime this afternoon so it shouldn't be an issue

Edit: We are playing around 3 PM GMT+1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)