Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Not sure this is the right place, but I caught this.

Zekrom: Modest Nature
31/xx/31/31/29/31

Keep or Toss? That special defense makes me want to toss it.

Edit: Tossed, went on for a physical one.

Last edited:
Hi,

31/xx/31/31/29/31

Well, there's no Modest Zekrom on Smogon yet as far as I know. It's definitely not bad and very tradeable. If you have Powersaves, you could keep it and keep going for better.

Hi,

31/xx/31/31/29/31

The SP. Def. is the only thing you're worried about? idk, I'd be questioning that Defense stat if I were you... :P

On a serious note, I'd keep it without a second thought, but I'm obviously coming from a different place than most people.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Looking for 1 or 2 people that are willing to soft reset a shiny HK Jirachi with flawless spread with following details. Because you are doing most of the work, I will give you a copy of the Jirachi that you can trade (person who recieves it from you can't). If you want more (like breedables) for the resetting, that's negotiable.

Nature: Careful, Jolly, Adamant, Impish or Mild, Naive, Hasty, Rash, Lonely, Naughty or Calm/Modest/Timid/Bold
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Language: English or Japanese
Date wondercard recieved: 7th of February
Picture proof of recieving the event

EDIT: You will need a PAL or JPN 3DS.
I have a PAL 3DS and I will be happy to do that :)

Hi,

31/xx/31/31/29/31

Have to ask, were you SRing w/ a Modest Synchronizer at the front of your party, or was it just bad(ish) luck it ended up Modest? If you wanted Modest, could you tell me why? I'm not sure it's bad, but it seems weird at the very least considering Zekrom's fat attack stat.

On a very related note, why would anyone want to use a Modest Groudon? I get that it has quite a lot of potential as a special attacker, but with base 180 Atk shouldn't it be going mixed, I.e. a Brave nature?

Have to ask, were you SRing w/ a Modest Synchronizer at the front of your party, or was it just bad(ish) luck it ended up Modest? If you wanted Modest, could you tell me why? I'm not sure it's bad, but it seems weird at the very least considering Zekrom's fat attack stat.

On a very related note, why would anyone want to use a Modest Groudon? I get that it has quite a lot of potential as a special attacker, but with base 180 Atk shouldn't it be going mixed, I.e. a Brave nature?
Lol, I was aiming for a more physical based one, but RNG decided to screw me over and gave me this.

Not necessarily..if you don't want a loss in speed or bulk but want the strongest possible eruption. In vgc format special attacks (especially earth power) are superior to their physical counterparts (precipice blades),aren't affected by intimidate, and still hit crazy hard because of harsh sun

Yeah, too bad Kyogre doesn't have the same luck going mixed/physical. EQ isn't much use considering the Def of things weak to it in Ubers, while any doubles format weakens it.

Also, does anyone have a flawless/flawless for a certain HP Impostor Ditto? In theory someone should cause it can be Dex Navd(I'm too lazy to do that till I get a flawless one.)

can anyone trade me a Charmander line female in a rare ball? HA would be nice.

can trade any breedjects from my thread!

thanks for looking guys!

you can use two browsers and test it out yourself for these things on showdown :) .

About your question, ditto can't use transform in front of an espeon. It turns to struggle .

However, imposter works .

It works , transform on magic bounce user works .

Last edited:
you can use two browsers and test it out yourself for these things on showdown :) .

About your question, ditto can't use transform in front of an espeon. It turns to struggle .

However, imposter works .
I never thought of that... I will keep that in mind next time. Anyways, thanks for the answer. :3

Hey, anyone have a Kabuto/Kabutops with Weak Armor? I'm also looking for a good Ditto. For the Kabuto/Kabutops I have my Dratini spitbacks for trade (Adament, Extremespeed, and HA) and for a good 5-6 IV Ditto I'm offering some of my Dragonites I've previously trained as well. All 5 IV, female, but lack HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)