The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
they sunk themselves into way too much of a hole in the first half. not enough time in the second cause there was no equivalent ints.

smh. that first half was not my team.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You're an absolute moron with literally negative reading comprehension.

Pretty blatantly clear she was saying the Seahawks were playing like garbage and not their usual selves which was crystal clear if you watched the game.
thank u for having reading skills.

i love how hoodrat gb fans toss around 'UR A BANDWAGONER' blah blah to seattle natives. like dude, we have NO OTHER TEAM we could like. we're born into the seahawks. we always support them. but most of their history is the first half of this game.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gah that really should not be allowed, especially for the manning brothers who always give up when defenders get near

Edit: ok that very bizarre kick play result I suppose makes up for it...

He gave himself up lmao

Refs always hose the opposing team in denver
He wasn't down. Nobody touched him. He thought he was down by contact but he quickly realized he wasn't. That's not bad refs. It was Peyton's godly football IQ. I usually hate the refs but it was the right call this time.

He wasn't down. Nobody touched him. He thought he was down by contact but he quickly realized he wasn't. That's not bad refs. It was Peyton's godly football IQ. I usually hate the refs but it was the right call this time.
When a quarterback slides hes giving himself up, if any steeler hit him it would have been a 15 yard penalty.

You can't allow Qbs to get up after they slide or every defender will drill the shit out of them right after lol.

When a quarterback slides hes giving himself up, if any steeler hit him it would have been a 15 yard penalty.

You can't allow Qbs to get up after they slide or every defender will drill the shit out of them right after lol.
I see your point but he didn't slide. From what I saw,he ducked for cover

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I think the NFC winner wins the Superbowl, but please for the love of god win next week Denver. Too many of my close friends are insufferable Patriots fans (the kind that think that the NFL came into existence in 2001), so the idea of Brady potentially winning another title is nauseating to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)