Upset with the staff here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to voice my concern here with the staff/mods. I think they are power hungry and a little trigger-happy with the ban button.

I got banned the other day under these circumstances (this is my appeal to get unbanned.):

"I cannot tell you who banned me or give you a screenshot since I can't log on to the servers at all, but here is what happened:
The lobby chat ppl were having a discussion on getting muted. Funny times they have seen ppl getting muted, what ppl say to get muted, blah blah blah. To be funny (and maybe a slight troll) I said "I will show you all how to get muted" and then started typing random letters and pressing send as fast as I could, expecting to get muted and get a laugh out of the lobby chat. Instead, I got banned. Maybe I had it coming but I think it was an over reaction. I didn't say anything crude or horrible, and I didn't harass players or do anything that would amount to deserving a ban that lasts a couple of days. I should have just got muted, like any other person that was spamming/trolling the chat would have been."

Here was the way I was responded to:

"Spamming is against global rules and is not acceptable in any room. Spamming will generally get you a global punishment, so a ban is in no way an overreaction.

So, seeing as how this punishment was not unfair and you didn't really follow the format given in: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/how-to-make-a-discipline-appeal.3538743/ I'll be locking this. If for some odd reason, Aurora has a change of heart and wants to reduce this to a lock, she can post here to notify you. Have a nice day."

Have a nice day. Really??

I doubt that she even read my post through, and then she locked it so I couldn't even respond. I feel that this is unfair and the staff were not respectable in any way here, for banning me and their response to my concern.

That's all. Let me know thoughts. If I deserved it then whatever that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)