ORAS OU: TheEnder vs boudouche
ORAS OU: GeeMick vs Zamrock
ORAS OU: Masterclass vs blunder
ORAS OU: Steve Angello vs xray
ORAS OU: reiku vs cosine180
ORAS OU: aim vs TDK
ORAS OU: Cicada vs CrashinBoomBang

Pretty even matches this week tho.

ORAS OU #1: ABR vs Reymedy - reymedy impressed me last week, i think it's time that luck will turns in his favour
ORAS OU #2: TheEnder vs boudouche -i don't really know theender, boudouche has proven to be very solid and he will also benefit the finchinator's scouting
BW OU: SoulWind vs Finchinator - i think soulwind is the best in term of mindgame skills, also finchinator is a step up from an average tryhard, but a step down from a competent bwer still imo
DPP OU: Bad Ass vs Malekith - yeah bad ass has so many trophies but i don't really see malekith losing this, in the past he often surprised me with his weird n good teams
ADV OU: dekzeh vs McMeghan - watching mcm go down 1-3 could be really painful for my eyes
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs d0nut - finchinator's scouting can easily strikes again here
RBY OU: Tiba vs MetalGro$$ - random.org

ORAS OU #1: GeeMick vs Zamrock - experience is the key
ORAS OU #2: Masterclass vs blunder - blunder is on fire, can't see him losing but if masterclass prepares the match appropriately it will be a beautiful game
BW OU: Shoka vs Evuelf - experience vs hype, i hope in a neutral luck match
DPP OU: Porengan vs Ojama - i can't predict against ojama after he gave us that splendid gengar's set
ADV OU: Fakes vs panamaxis - this will be a hell of a match
GSC OU: jira vs giara - frenchcore s'il vous plait
RBY OU: Lutra vs Agammemnon - lutra is an underrated boy, he can easily win this but you know it's rby so i can miss this 255/256 accurate prediction

ORAS OU #1: Steve Angello vs xray - i think that xray's flexibility in team building can be crucial here
ORAS OU #2: reiku vs cosine180 - both are beasts but reiku has the divine help of the idm autistic rapper basedlord ctc
BW OU: GOD MARTH vs Jirachee - one of my favourite match in this week, marth has a prodigious speed of thought and in the last two months he has come back powerfully in the bw scene, i think he also needs to bring something different to his usual core because jirachee is smart and experienced enough to not use a team weak to it
DPP OU: Smurf. vs Go10 - smurf is underrated and go10 can't be lucky every week
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs liberty32 - i don't really know liberty and golden sun is one of smogon's cornerstones in this tier
GSC OU: Conflict vs Isa - well this will be close but conflict always impressed me with its immediate ability to analyze a game, if they start a switchbacks battle this will be a spectacular game
RBY OU: The_Chaser vs Bedschibaer - r a n d o m i z e d

ORAS OU #1: aim vs TDK - no offense but i don't think tdk is experiencing a good form's period, on the other hand pokeaimdma is very excited and eager to win for his >100k subscribers on youtube so yeah i expect him to play this in a godly manner
ORAS OU #2: Cicada vs CrashinBoomBang - really liked the cbb's endgame in the previous week against my gay boy ben and he also impressed me during the first two weeks, also dude i miss you on heatah fajita videos, i got wet when i listened your german drunk rap
BW OU: sugarhigh vs LuckOverSkill - after the 0-2 l>s decided to prepare his games and dedicate less then 20h/24h per day playing dota so i guess that from now it will be difficoult to stop him
DPP OU: PDC vs Marshall.Law -please use trzong + mixtar and mixnite
ADV OU: undisputed vs Veteran In Love - vil has beaten my idol last week so...
GSC OU: Lavos Spawn vs Picollo - i expect him to bring a smeargle baton pass team and win this in less than 25 turns
RBY OU: Stathakis vs Tobes - stath's aggron can't be played in this tier but rng can save him from this horn rape

have fun, expect BKC to rec my bw game against dice (it will most likely happen on sunday)

ORAS OU: ABR vs Reymedy
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs boudouche
ORAS OU: GeeMick vs Zamrock
ORAS OU: Masterclass vs blunder
ORAS OU: Steve Angello vs xray
ORAS OU: reiku vs cosine180
ORAS OU: aim vs TDK
ORAS OU: Cicada vs CrashinBoomBang
ORAS OU #1: mencemeat vs Destiny Device GOO DD
ORAS OU #2: ben gay vs Ary

Last edited:

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
So yeah, with regard to the whole Tobes/GG thing I don't really care that ties are a thing but I thought they were undesirable and that's why Suicide (Self-KO) Clause was invented in the first place? I didn't know that we didn't use it until now (well, earlier in the week). Good to know I can play for a tie if it's my best option, wish I had known before.

Good time for me to ask why the fuck don't we have the rules for each metagame explicitly posted in the OP of at least the sign-up thread and Week 1 pairings, even if you wanna save space by not including them in the OP every week. Y'know, have them at least handy nearby in case someone needs to consult them. Only reason I know the GSC rules are because I've played it forever, how is a potential newcomer supposed to just know the rules? It's not like they're even stickied in Ruins of Alph or anything either, you have to dig through some obscure links to find anything useful on the matter for oldgens.
since it probably got missed at the end of the last thread i'm just reposting this for visibility. this should really be a thing. a simple hide tag in the op or a post in the admin decisions thread to document all the clauses for each tier would be nice.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
since it probably got missed at the end of the last thread i'm just reposting this for visibility. this should really be a thing. a simple hide tag in the op or a post in the admin decisions thread to document all the clauses for each tier would be nice.
General tournament rules say that there is no self ko clause outside of VGC tournaments and we have outdated SPL rules on site, which do not even show the rules for RBY.
But to be honest I don't think anyone ever reads that, I only did because I wanted to look the ruling up after GG vs Tobes. Until then I was sure that the explosion user loses, since this was our default ruling at least until Gen 3.

Tele

a quality human being
lets take a second to discuss how awful the cyronicles managers have been so far, especially when it comes down to the oras slots.

Week 1: Cryonicles vs Indie Scooters
ORAS OU #1: Seeme vs cosine180
ORAS OU #2: Alexander. vs xray
> Both Alexander and Seeme won in convincing fashion.

Week 2: Cryonicles vs Firebot Falcons
ORAS OU #1: GeeMick vs Leftiez
ORAS OU #2: Seeme vs Destiny Device
RBY OU: Alexander. vs reyscarface
> Geemick starts over Alexander and wins. Seeme loses pretty badly against Destiny Device. Alexander starts in RBY and loses.

Week 3: Cryonicles vs Wifi Wolfpack
ORAS OU #1: GeeMick vs PDC
ORAS OU #2: Seeme vs Cicada
Alexander: DNP
> Alexander is benched. Geemick and Seemee both lose.

Week 4: Cryonicles vs Congregation of the Classiest
ORAS OU #1: GeeMick vs Zamrock
ORAS OU #2: Masterclass (!) vs blunder
ORAS RU: Alexander. vs New Breed
> Masterclass is a great player. But not a great oras player. He made ST20 playoffs becos hes very good at BW and DPP. If you loke at his points, he had 20 bw points, 17 dpp points and just 5 oras points (out of the 16 players who made playoffs, noone had less oras points than masterclass). He also went 0-2 in oras in last year wcop. oras is definetely not Masterclass' strong point. and now hes facing last year ost finalist, still undefeated blunder. chances are masterclass is actually going to lose. on the other hand, Alexander is facing new breed. chances are alexander loses in a tier noone has ever seen him play before against one of the best ru players.

alexander was the best oras ouer entering this tournament, he started in oras ou in week 1 and won fair and square against xray. why would u start someone else over him in oras in the next weeks, why would u bench him in week 3, and why do u want him to play ru now. which he admittedly never played before.

i hope such a mistake doesnt go unpunished and cyronicles dont make playoffs this year. and alexander should definetely ask to be traded to another team (doesnt matter if playoff contender or not, any team is better at this point) becos they are not showing him the respect he deserves.

edit. thx frenpact, ur literally the only one i can count on

Last edited:
I actually asked to play RBY myself, tbh I should've won that g1 vs rey but was too cocky and choked a game I had in the pocket and rey deserved that bo3 anyways so thats not my managers' fault

I kinda agree I shouldve started ORAS last week tho but w/e, and now Im playing RU cus we don't have anything better atm

and I actually play rby, Ive been playing it for like almost 1 year now and I have decent results in the tours I played on Pokèmon Perfect, and a positive record in ROAPL / MLROA

Last edited:
ORAS LC: mad0ka vs ZoroDark ( When this game ends, bigs managers will draft Goao)
ORAS LC: OP vs ZoroarkForever (zf better odds on winning cause of tbuilding skills, OP will use dumb digglet teams)
ORAS LC: Star. vs Heysup( Bet o star cause friend S2)
ORAS LC: blarajan vs Mael - (Blarajan is really rusty and playing a lot below his legendary run, but I think he have the odds vs Mael)
ORAS LC: Mambo vs Kingler12345(KRABBOS THE LORD just superior than Mambo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)