Smogon Premier League: Doubles discussion

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
checkmater75 vs BLINGAS - after seeing his teams idt blingas knows what he's doing
qsns vs KyleCole - stick to meme teaming qsns
kamikaze17 vs Arcticblast - rest in peace dear leader
TheFourthChaser vs Biosci - idk? Biosci sounds smart?
Braverius vs BLOOD TOTEM - Braverius is a solid player; blood totem is over hyped

Last edited:

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
checkmater75 vs BLINGAS - the dream meme
qsns vs KyleCole - ehhhhh i love both of these people, but quiznos is my true love so I have to root for him. sorry kale ily too ;_;
kamikaze17 vs Arcticblast - battle of the leaders!!1!! Both are great, but my gut says Arctic
TheFourthChaser vs Biosci - Biosci hasn't been holding up this SPL, so I say TFC
Braverius vs BLOOD TOTEM - TOTEM is and always will be great, lgi

Last edited:

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
checkmater75 vs BLINGAS - this is gonna be the worst doubles game anyone will ever witness. I will move that this metagame be removed from Smogon after this match.
qsns vs KyleCole - this weeks closest match !!!! i can't physically pick against kyle so good luck qsns
kamikaze17 vs Arcticblast - kami has a lot to prove since being benched, looking for him to pick this one up
TheFourthChaser vs Biosci - he beat kyle so i think he's some sort of demigod
Braverius vs BLOOD TOTEM - get zach to all star week 2k16

TheFourthChaser vs Biosci - Biosci hasn't been holding up this SPL, so I say TFC
ok, not that i care too much about senseless predictions in the doubles forums, but have we been watching the same spl my dude?

biosci is 2-1 and has beaten kamikaze and kylecole, two players who are universally regarded in the doubles community as a couple of the best in spl. he lost to checkmater who is a good player in his own right (except if your name is stratos) so that is nothing to be ashamed of. i usually brush blatant disrespect towards people on my team off because most of the time it is not worth responding to, but this one in particular really rubbed me the wrong way.

people can predict whoever they want to win, that's not what i care about, but to just throw what biosci has done so far to the side like it means nothing is just plain ignorant.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ok, not that i care too much about senseless predictions in the doubles forums, but have we been watching the same spl my dude?

biosci is 2-1 and has beaten kamikaze and kylecole, two players who are universally regarded in the doubles community as a couple of the best in spl. he lost to checkmater who is a good player in his own right (except if your name is stratos) so that is nothing to be ashamed of. i usually brush blatant disrespect towards people on my team off because most of the time it is not worth responding to, but this one in particular really rubbed me the wrong way.
Im still favoring TFC in this matchup personally, but I do agree with brofist that saying "Biosci hasn't been holding up in this SPL" is definitely not a fair statement to make.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
you guys should keep track of your predictions and post your end score after the finals

if anyone gets over 24/47 ill be surprised tbh. people keep sleeping on biosci..

checkmater75 vs BLINGAS - blingas is probably the only doubles player in spl that check is considerably better than
qsns vs KyleCole - I'll never pick against qsns again ;_;
kamikaze17 vs Arcticblast - kamikaze will be playing his ass off to keep his starting spot
TheFourthChaser vs Biosci - the love for his turtle will carry him to victory
Braverius vs BLOOD TOTEM - I like both of these guys a lot and I personally hope totem wins, but zach is on fire

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
ugh thanks isa now you're making people feel obliged

checkmater75
vs BLINGAS | don't count out tanner with mizu's help though
qsns vs KyleCole | a little too confident in this one hehe
kamikaze17 vs Arcticblast | *-*
TheFourthChaser vs Biosci | kimo lost his ds at regionals and lost his internet connection last week. is there any reason to believe he won't lose to the passive aggressive pizza man? where is the hope?
Braverius vs BLOOD TOTEM | hahahAHAHAH SORRY

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
kamikaze17 vs Arcticblast: aka will kami get benched for Lohgock or will Stratos get drafted to replace Arctic

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
thanks isa i missed out on week 3 :(

checkmater75 vs BLINGAS // checkmater has proven to be a good player, i don't know how good BLINGAS is, i guess hes good but I still rate checkmater above him, also i dont want checkmater to turn into an alcoholic :x

qsns vs KyleCole // close matchup this week but i think kyle wins, he has played great this spl so far

kamikaze17 vs Arcticblast // interesting game, if this wasn't spl i'd probably say kami but i think arctic can take it away

TheFourthChaser vs Biosci // has been playing well so far, tfc a bit less

Braverius vs BLOOD TOTEM // when is n1n1 subbing in for zach

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
None of us "got benched" or will be js. We decide who's playing based on our schedules week per week (last week kami was too busy to play, so I did).
Anyway, I'm also a big Biosci fan, he brought some very cool teams and played excellent, show some love for him.
I'm aware Kami wasn't benched. You're both just good players... But if he loses to Arctic I do think you take over. Just my two cents. I'm not the manager lol.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
check
qsns
kami
bio
zach

Don't think it's possible for check to lose this unless he chokes it away (sorry Stratos), Biosci and Zach are both v quality, the Kami/Ablast game feels like more of a toss up since they're both good but I think Kami will win it, and a vote for qsns is a vote for good users.

Midseason signups so far :O sorry if I miss you
finally deleted his sign up post ://

Stratos, Croven, Memoric, Papai Noel, Deoxys Speed, -Tynamo-, Xzern, Meloettaaa, Nido-Rus, Paraplegic, Goao, n1n1, Quaggster, Flame Road, TGMD, thecrystalonix, Dawson B, Derivatives, Robert Alfons, Lunar, denis

Who do you think will be picked? Which teams will take them and for how much cheddar? Personally, I'm a big fan of Lunar and hope he goes to a team on wednesday, what about you?

Last edited:
Stratos and deo-s are the obvious choices. While i do think Memoric would be a good choice, and a cheaper purchase, i don't think he has the same name recognition as the other two, and there's only so many spots that might actually open. I wish i knew a few more of these names, such as lunar, to make a more accurate prediction (I assume they're from vgc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)