Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Golden State was due another loss albeit maybe not a blowout, but Parsons and Matthews are starting to come around for the Mavs so perhaps they'll ultimately fight with OKC for the #3 seed.

man f that.
its making me cry how close eastern conference is... About a week ago (ayy) my Magic were at 6th place, as I'm writing this we dropped all the way to 9th, holy shit.

also the lakers died since 2010 m8.

man f that.
its making me cry how close eastern conference is... About a week ago (ayy) my Magic were at 6th place, as I'm writing this we dropped all the way to 9th, holy shit.

also the lakers died since 2010 m8.
Everybody says the Western Conference is so much better than the East but take a look at this:
Number of teams with a winning record:
East(10) West(6)
Cleveland Golden State
Chicago San Antonio
Miami Oklahoma City
Toronto LA Clippers
Atlanta Dallas
Indiana Memphis
Boston
Detroit
Orlando
Also, Charlotte is .500.

Everybody says the Western Conference is so much better than the East but take a look at this:
Number of teams with a winning record:
East(10) West(6)
Cleveland Golden State
Chicago San Antonio
Miami Oklahoma City
Toronto LA Clippers
Atlanta Dallas
Indiana Memphis
Boston
Detroit
Orlando
Also, Charlotte is .500.
Oh, I completely agree with you. Sure Western Conference got a lot of the big time teams w. the Spurs and Warriors. Everyone sleeps on the Eastern Conference.

The West has been better (by far) for the past 5+ years, so a couple of months of the East having more .500 and above teams doesn't mean much. I will admit the East is closing the gap tho, it seems they're more well-rounded while the West is top-heavy

Top 20 Current Leaders in All-Star votes:
1. Kobe Bryant - 1,262,118
2. Stephen Curry - 925,789
3. LeBron James - 636,388
4. Kevin Durant - 616,096
5. Dwyane Wade - 562,558
6. Russell Westbrook - 479,512
7. Paul George - 457,554
8. Draymond Green - 332,223
9. Kawhi Leonard - 330,929
10. Blake Griffin - 330,929
11. Kyrie Irving - 271,094
12. Chris Paul - 268,672
13. Klay Thompson - 267,602
14. Anthony Davis - 261,491
15. Andre Drummond - 261,158
16. Carmelo Anthony - 255,536
17. James Harden - 249,877
18. Kyle Lowry - 242,276
19. Tim Duncan - 228,995
20. Jimmy Butler - 220,429

Just realized DWade is number 5. Is there anything special he's doing? Looking at numbers they seem average to me. All Star votes = popularity contest confirmed.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nets fire Lionel Hollins and GOAT GM Billy King steps down, I wonder who would want to step into that disaster of a situation :l

Big Game Dame just violated my Thunders' D with like 4 straight 3s late in the 4th to steal a W from OKC. If there's still one thing holding this team back, it's their perimeter D...

This "Hack-a-X" thing is getting out of hand.

Full disclosure: coaches can do what the fuck they want with it as long as intentionally fouling is legal. While the Rockets didn't win, Drummond missed 23 free throws in that game. The strategy has had success, but instances such as "Hack-a-Jordan" and "Hack-a-Ian" have backfired recently. Again, coaches can do what the fuck they want as long as it's legal, just ruins the flow of the game

spurs warriors, best game of the season, ONLY available to watch through nbaTV.... ridiculous.

so of course the warriors destroy the spurs by 30. no tim duncan of course, but the gap between the warriors and the rest of the league is huge.

also, fuck all star voting.... how demarcus cousins THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE doesnt get to play in the all star game is beyond me. terrible voting system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)