Smogon Premier League VII - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@managers if u want a player who can win approximately 56.2% of the time in any tier then pick me.

was too big of a pussy to risk Focus Blast (every sign pointed to berry juice :/) and seal the deal, sorry team.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
GOOO WOLFPACK. AWOOOOOOO
Not bad, but you could do more.
Im gonna show u how to do, follow me

Rules:
1) take a huge breath
(Think to focus all ur energy into ur voice)
2) close your eyes to focus more(when u close ur eyes ur brain focus the whole energy into the breath)
3) make u sure that lots of ppl is watchin you
4) And......AAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you wanna wolfpack warrios can hear ur support you have to spend all ur energy into it. If you follow my rules, you absolutely will get the wolfpack power. Lemme say that It works. I already have people followin me; few police offers, a social worker and few psychiatrists yn

Go wolff!!!!

Last edited:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Blunder and Heysup might have fallen, but we can still hold strong. I expect no less than victorie this week. I expect ten 'haxed him, GG c:' posts on Sunday and nothing less. We are NOT an 0-3 team, we are fuckng 3-0 and now let's show em who's in charge.

to give us some fighting spirit, here's FAJI speaking the truth

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
[19:30:43] +Omfuga: .
[19:30:51] +Omfuga: Kokoloko writes on the schedule
[19:30:51] +Soulgazer: dont u play tonight
[19:30:53] +Omfuga: WITHOUT ASKING ME
[19:30:55] +Omfuga: THAT WE PLAY TONIGHT
[19:30:56] +Omfuga: and then
[19:30:57] +Omfuga: doesnt show jup
[19:30:59] +Omfuga: in the past fucking
[19:31:00] +Soulgazer: LOL
[19:31:00] +Omfuga: 12 hours
[19:31:02] +Soulgazer: LMAO
[19:31:02] +Omfuga: who does this
[19:31:05] +Soulgazer: - koko.
[19:31:09] +Soulgazer: - loko.

hate whoever wrote false info on the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)