Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone with a Pikachu in their Friend Safari, or someone that has a spare Female HA Pikachu in Ultra Ball somewhere? I'm bored so I want to breed some more stuff. :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone with a Pikachu in their Friend Safari, or someone that has a spare Female HA Pikachu in Ultra Ball somewhere? I'm bored so I want to breed some more stuff. :)
You can DexNav HA Pikachus in ORAS' Safari Zone; or if you don't have the patience to do so, I can get you one. :)

Just felt like checking but is it ok to do a giveaway from here or a trade thread?

I ask as I have a few 5IVs from my recent breed I don't need. Don't feel like there are enough to warrant a giveaway thread in the Giveaways seection so felt like asking for whenever I finish the project.

Couldn't find anything relating to this around so felt like checking before I do anything in the case that you can only do it in the Giveaways section or something.

Just felt like checking but is it ok to do a giveaway from here or a trade thread?

I ask as I have a few 5IVs from my recent breed I don't need. Don't feel like there are enough to warrant a giveaway thread in the Giveaways seection so felt like asking for whenever I finish the project.

Couldn't find anything relating to this around so felt like checking before I do anything in the case that you can only do it in the Giveaways section or something.
Even if it's small it's generally preferred that it's in the giveaway section over trade threads to avoid pc++ and general clutter, and the giveaway sub was made specifically so giveaways weren't posted in this thread.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Just to add to what flargananddingle said; this was kind'a the original intention of the giveaways thread.

There is (although to be honest, I tend to just lock them when they feel complete...) a rule there that says a giveaway should only run for 2 days. This falls more in line with the quick "I have 10 spares from a breed" thing you're talking about. Although these sort of giveaways seem to have largely died down, and more on-going ones taken their place, the former's still more than welcome in the giveaways sub.

What are a couple of good ingame attackers that aren't too frail?
I wanna use a two 'mons to take down the Battle Chateau as I grind levels on the other 4 to their evolved stages for my living dex. So I wanna head with a weak mon then immediately switch to my, well you know the drill.

I was thinking Lucario with either Brick Break, Blaze Kick, Metal Claw/Poison Jab, EQ or Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Dragon Pulse. But what would a good other one be? I was thinking Gengar but he's mighty frail, especially if I go against beefed up E4 with a Black writ.

Albus

The Triumphant
I wanna use a two 'mons to take down the Battle Chateau as I grind levels on the other 4 to their evolved stages for my living dex. So I wanna head with a weak mon then immediately switch to my, well you know the drill.

I was thinking Lucario with either Brick Break, Blaze Kick, Metal Claw/Poison Jab, EQ or Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Dragon Pulse. But what would a good other one be? I was thinking Gengar but he's mighty frail, especially if I go against beefed up E4 with a Black writ.
Mega Kangaskhan, 'nuff said.

Or if you don't have the Mega Stone, Scyther is a killing machine too.

You can also add them onto somebody else's giveaway..most of the on-going ones that .com mentions will reserve spaces to add additional temp giveaways (u can use mine if u need/want to) but chesty or Theorymon have 5iv giveaways (although tend to border or actually be ubers)

Do you have ORAS? The secret meadow/shore full of blissey secret bases will grind your levels very quick

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
The Mega evolution transformation gets tiring fast though. I already wanna ditch my Greninja since the Protean ability pop-up is getting on my tits.
Terrakion might get the job done then, or as I also said in my post above, Scyther; both are fast, powerful, bulky, don't waste time with animations and can literally steamroll anything in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)