OST 12 Predictions Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OST 12 PREDICTION TOURNAMENT
reigning champion BlackBloodz
Hosted by FireMage

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

Welcome to another year of predictions! Sadly sandshrewz is still doing military service so this year I'll be flying solo. so please bear with me!

For those unfamiliar with the format of the tournament; We'll post alongside the current OST Thread and you have to guess the winner of each match up. For each correct answer, you'll get a certain amount of points, which will end up with you obtaining an overall score.

For the winner of the Predictions tour - you'll receive a rather lovely Custom Banner and if you already have one; we'll negotiate a different prize.

>> ROUND 1 FORM <<

As per tradition; we also offer a 10 point bonus to those who correctly guess the winner from the outset.

>> Select your winner here <<

Good luck everyone!
Both forms will have a 24 Hour Deadline

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lol "predicting" 500 games only takes like 10 minutes to scroll and click. It's really not that much effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)