RBY RBY OU World Championship 2016: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent said they could play on tuesday, but they never answered when I asked for a specific time and they haven't logged on forums since that day. Activity I guess?

Lost game 1, won 2, had to leave before game 3 started so we will try and get the final game done later.

Edit: Won last 1 so won 2-1 ggs

Last edited:
+Maestro Arena: traedme a Vileman
+Maestro Arena: y le juego el ubers de smogon
%Hildergarth: Está de campamento
%Hildergarth: llega el 2 de febrero

Activity.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Lutra my opp and I will need an extension as our schedules are conflicting to where we won't be able to complete it within the deadline (my work schedule, his own schedule). We would be able to play on the weekend if that's ok.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've been online (Smogtours) a shit ton lately and I've yet to see Hachimaki98 online. We've basically been playing tag but I was online for a good amount of yesterday in the hopes that I could catch him and I've had no luck. If you see this and can play, I'll be on Smogtours but if not I guess I have to activity? Tbh I'd be fine with a coinflip too but I'd much rather play the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)