The Cards Against Humanity Thread

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

Approved by Lightwolf

I'm sure most people have heard of this game by now. I am making a specific thread for this mostly because whenever I want to play games, I need to scour IRC for people willing to play. This is a more formal approach to getting people to play a very informal game. In any event, the goal of this thread is not to be competitive. It's purpose is to allow people to coordinate games online.

You may be asking, well how do you play Cards Against Humanity online? Easy.

This website.

Using this website to simulate games online, we can play on the occasional basis.

I'm planning on hosting a game on Sunday or Tuesday, depending on availability and how many people can play on either of those days.

Please post in this thread if you would like to play in or host any games.

Potential Cardlists we could use:

/r/Anime Heart of the Cards

Hilarity Ensues
Fifth Expansion
Queery Dreary

Userlist

Last edited:

Acklow

Alright I have decided on having us play a couple games tomorrow around 4-7pm CST tomorrow (depending on availability and whatnot). We can do it later than that as well if it sits well with people.

Ideally if we could get at least 5 people to play that would be great. More than that would be amazing.

Acklow

So for the first day of CAH extravaganzas, I decided to put together a userlist so that we know who's all playing (and mostly so that I don't have to constantly scroll to this post which I'll be linking in the OP) for this time around. Obviously this is not an end all be all userlist, since we're doing this casually and since people are free to opt-out at any time. This is also a nice reference for any future hosts of a CAH game that may be curious as to what users enjoy or know how to play CAH (I mean, it's such an easy game so even if you have never played it, it's not hard to pick up).

January 31st Userlist (Game(s) tentatively planned for sometime around 4-7pm CST):

Acklow
General Spoon
internet
PokeguyNXB
Rocxidi
Darth Manaphy
8-BIT Luster
LightWolf
celebitrainer36
Clone.
Twix
sunny004

Since we did have such a large turnout as well, if we manage to get everybody online at the same time (I don't remember how large a game can be) but we can always split into two groups and whatnot. In any event, I plan on winging it, and we'll just handle the flow of people as elegantly as needed. So don't feel the need to be excluded (even if you haven't signed up to play)! We are here for fun after all!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)