Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss?
Hoopa Hasty 31/28/31/28/31/31
Those attack stats look pretty iffy to me. I'm on the fence about this one

I'm on the need of a female bunnelby and Diggersby with Huge power and in a premier ball. Can someone catch me one in the safari? (I only have Oras). It would help me a lot. I have a few things I can give in return. Thank you.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I'm on the need of a female bunnelby and Diggersby with Huge power and in a premier ball. Can someone catch me one in the safari? (I only have Oras). It would help me a lot. I have a few things I can give in return. Thank you.
I can catch one for you for free (and help with your egg check ;)) I'll send you a message when I'm ready to go.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
So, anyone with a Ditto FS mind adding me? I could use some help getting perfect IVs for my teams.
Welcome to Smogon! ^_^

I know it's not quite what you asked for, but Most, Mattapod, and Buckert each have ongoing Ditto giveaways (Most's are German fyi). They each have links to their giveaways in their sigs, which you can see by going to their profile page, then the "Information" tab. I'm sure one of them would be happy to give you a free ditto (6 IV even!) if you follow their directions on how to get one :)

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Ok, so I want to get hydro pump & rapid spin on my Staryu, for little cup. I was told to breed a hydro pump starmie with a Ditto and it would pass down. Well, it didn't happen. Genderless pokemon can't breed together, so hydro can not be passed down as parental egg move. Help? How can I get hydro pump? This move is legal on Staryu, PS lets me battle. Yet, I don't know how it is supposed to get it? Please help me..
Edit: Also LF a cloner and a flawless MALE Diglett/Dugtrio with sucker punch. PM so we can arrange a trade. Can offer many things.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I just caught this Zekrom while watching Winnie The Pooh of all things

Lonely with an IV spread of 30/31/31/30/29/31

Heavily leaning towards keep since mixed Pokemon are a bastard to catch, and the SpA stays the same uninvested (if someone wants to invest in SpA to get a specific KO, I guess one point off isnt gonna hurt much either since this is for a physically based Zekrom). Just wanna make sure there arent better free pentagon Zekroms running around out there!

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.

Heavily leaning towards keep since mixed Pokemon are a bastard to catch, and the SpA stays the same uninvested (if someone wants to invest in SpA to get a specific KO, I guess one point off isnt gonna hurt much either since this is for a physically based Zekrom). Just wanna make sure there arent better free pentagon Zekroms running around out there!
I mean VGC is played at LVL 50, keep. And there aren't many mixed Zekroms around. I'd keep. (I suppose this is for your VGC legends thread..?)

That's brilliant. I don't think there is a better mixed one. I believe that there is a good Adamant one?

Ok, so I want to get hydro pump & rapid spin on my Staryu, for little cup. I was told to breed a hydro pump starmie with a Ditto and it would pass down. Well, it didn't happen. Genderless pokemon can't breed together, so hydro can not be passed down as parental egg move. Help? How can I get hydro pump? This move is legal on Staryu, PS lets me battle. Yet, I don't know how it is supposed to get it? Please help me..
Edit: Also LF a cloner and a flawless MALE Diglett/Dugtrio with sucker punch. PM so we can arrange a trade. Can offer many things.
Actually, I've been thinking about that as well and honestly, I don't think you can get Hydro Pump on level 5 Staryu. PS telling you it's legal doesn't mean shit when they also tell you Leaf Blade + Sucker Punch is legal on Shiftry... (it isn't).
I tried looking for events, but I can't find it. Maybe a glitched Ditto with Hydro Pump might be able to do it but don't count on it. x_X
That's brilliant. I don't think there is a better mixed one. I believe that there is a good Adamant one?
There are 3 good ones, all being 2 points from 5iv perfect. And there's also the very good shiny one lol.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Actually, I've been thinking about that as well and honestly, I don't think you can get Hydro Pump on level 5 Staryu. PS telling you it's legal doesn't mean shit when they also tell you Leaf Blade + Sucker Punch is legal on Shiftry... (it isn't).
I tried looking for events, but I can't find it. Maybe a glitched Ditto with Hydro Pump might be able to do it but don't count on it. x_X

There are 3 good ones, all being 2 points from 5iv perfect. And there's also the very good shiny one lol.
Oh, well... lol.. there go my Staryu dreams...

Oh, well... lol.. there go my Staryu dreams...
No, wait! I read into it and found out how to do it lol. You need to use the Pomeg glitch in Emerald. :) That way, you can level up the Pokemon before it hatches, learn the move and when it hatches, the level is reset back to 5.

Edit: if you want, I can try to breed a Staryu like this. Seems like a fun thing to do while being bored. :P

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
No, wait! I read into it and found out how to do it lol. You need to use the Pomeg glitch in Emerald. :) That way, you can level up the Pokemon before it hatches, learn the move and when it hatches, the level is reset back to 5.

Edit: if you want, I can try to breed a Staryu like this. Seems like a fun thing to do while being bored. :P
You can..?!?!? With decent-ish IVs??? Wow, thanks man! Wish I could help you with anything. Need anything specific..?
EDIT: Timid, rapid spin & Hydro pump.

You can..?!?!? With decent-ish IVs??? Wow, thanks man! Wish I could help you with anything. Need anything specific..?
EDIT: Timid, rapid spin & Hydro pump.
Yeah, I can do that easily. Luckily, Staryu already has 19 HP with max IVs so no weird IVs. :P I don't really need anything specific. Consider it a gift because it's a fun project.

Alternatively (since a glitch is required anyway and such Staryu would need to obtained in Gen III), the Mimic Glitch can be used.

Alternatively (since a glitch is required anyway and such Staryu would need to obtained in Gen III), the Mimic Glitch can be used.
True, although it's difficult because the lowest double battle can still easily raise your level, unless you use a bunch of Experience Shares on the rest of the team (and maybe KOing the glitched Pokemon after Transform by the use of Earthquake? Never tried, but it could maybe work).

True, although it's difficult because the lowest double battle can still easily raise your level, unless you use a bunch of Experience Shares on the rest of the team (and maybe KOing the glitched Pokemon after Transform by the use of Earthquake? Never tried, but it could maybe work).
Yea, I think that wouldn't work. According to bulbapedia, KO'ing the Mimic/Rage user before the battle ends causes the glitch to fail. This will almost certainly level up the Staryu.

However, the glitch allows Ditto to learn Hydro Pump. I suppose breeding a Staryu with a Ditto would pass Hydro Pump if both Pokémon know the move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)