Other The Genius Forum Game - Over - Congratulations Blazade

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys I'm gonna presume that aska wasn't talking to anyone so if he was talking to you get in touch with me

But you should all get in touch with me anyway

Unless you're DLE

In which case you smell

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Final Standings:

BLINGAS: 15
ButteredToast, Shaka Brah, Lightwolf, Da Letter El, UncleSam, PokeguyNXB, internet: 10
GeneralSpoon, U-Turn Out: 8
Idiotfrommars, Blazade: 7

BLINGAS gains 2 Tokens of Life and 3 garnets. He must pick one of Idiotfrommars or Blazade to go to the deathmatch, and someone to receive the second Token of Life.

Idiotfrommars and Blazade gain 1 garnet. Everyone not mentioned gains 2 garnets.

Once BLINGAS picks a death match candidate and Token of Life recipient, the death match candidate must pick their opponent.

(If you really want your last results, PM me)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
This death match will be called Betting Odds and Evens.

At the start of the game, each of the ten remaining players will be given two tokens, randomly assigned 0 or 1, placed in a random order from 1-20.

Each round, two tokens will be presented, and the players will know which other player has seen the token. The death match players will then bet on if the sum of the two tokens are odd or even.

Each round, the starting player will get 3x his bet if correct, while the following player will get 2x his bet if correct. The starting player in round 1 will be the player who lost the main match, alternating after that.

The players will start with 4 chips to bet with. If a player runs out of chips, he will be given a loan of 1 chip that will be payed back at the end of the game.

The played with the least amount of chips after ten rounds will be eliminated. If there is a tie, the player who earned the most chips in one bet will be the winner. If there is still a tie, the game will restart with different tokens.

Token Order:

idiotfrommars
daletterel
shak braha
idiotfrommars
butteredtoast
uturnout
BLINGAS
butteredtoast
internet
internet
unclesam
BLINGAS
lightwolf
shaka brah
pokkeguyNXB
daletterel
unclesam
pokeguyNXB
uturnout
lightwolf

currently sending out the token information to the other players, will post when its out

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
generalspoon forfeited afterbeing down 24-1 loan chip after 2 rounds, i'm not going to post the log because its really bad.

i'll get the next main match up in a bit.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
This Main Match is called Zombie Game 2.0

At the start of the game, players will be assigned roles randomly. There will be two zombies, two zombie hunters, and seven humans.

During the game, players will touch each other by posting "Touch <user>" in bold in the thread. When two corresponding touches are posted, the touch will become official.

Effects of touching:

Human + Human: Both players gain a point
Zombie + Human: The human is converted into a zombie.
Zombie + Zombie Hunter: The Zombie will be neutralized, meaning none of their future touches will convert humans. At the end of the round, the zombie will be removed from the game.
Others: No effect

Players are not told the result of their touches.

Players must touch another player at least once during each round. If a player ends a round without touching another player, they will be removed from the game. Once two players touch, they cannot touch again for the remainder of the game.

At the end of each round, it will be publicly revealed how many zombies are in the game.

Each player receives a Full Zombie Antidote at the start of the game. If a player drinks the antidote within 8 hours of becoming a zombie, they will return to being a human. Drinking the antidote has no effect on the starting zombies and the zombie hunters. Note that once a round ends, the antidote will have no effect on touches from the previous round.

The game will end after 4 rounds, or earlier if a win condition is met.

The two original zombies win if they convert all of the humans (with no antidote possibility). If this happens, both zombie hunters will be sent to the death match.

The two zombie hunters win if they eliminate both of the original zombies from the game. If this happens, the original zombies will be sent to the death match.

If neither of these win conditions are met, the human(s) with the most points will be the winner(s), while the human(s) with the fewest points will be the loser(s).

Additionally, any joint winners will receive 3 garnets each. A sole winner will receive 8 garnets.

Timeline: Each round will be approximately 48 hours.

Round 1 end 2/8/2016 at 9:00 PM EST. I'm making round 1 an extra 24 hours so you can get accustomed to the game, and because of the superbowl.

All roles should be out. If you didn't get yours, let me know.

Current Garnet Count:

Blazade has 8 garnets.
internet has 6 garnets.
U-Turn Out and BLINGAS have 5 garnets.
ButteredToast, Lightwolf, Da Letter El, UncleSam, and PokeguyNXB have 4 garnets.
idiotfrommars has 3 garnets.
Shaka Brah has 2 garnets.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok here's what happening:
I am a human and have a certain number of other humans who have claimed to me. If you are a human and wish to join this collective, we are dedicated to getting all humans within our group an unbeatable number of points.

The zombie hunters are to claim to us, and I will spell out why:
1. You're not going to win without our help. This should be super obvious, but the humans can fuck you over in exchange for immunity if things get out of whack with respect to our point totals. You two should be as open and transparent with us as possible if you want to have any hope to actually win.
2. I will give one very precise condition as to whether we go for your win or a human win (with you being immune to losing): whether the zombies also claim to us. More on this later.

If the zombies also claim to us, then what follows is obvious. Both zombies will touch each human within the group in the same round once, and each other in one of the rounds (works for any group of 3 or more humans, since there's no limitation to the number of people the zombies can both touch in one round). The humans who they touch will then drink their antidote, and the zombies will move on to the next human in line. No one gets infected and the zombies are safe from the zombie hunters; in other words, this guarantees that the losers are those humans who are not in the group.

If the zombies do not claim to us, this becomes a much simpler matter. We can easily weed out any zombies who have claimed human through systemic use of antidotes and the end-of-round updates to the numbers of zombies, and the rest of us can refuse to touch people, which will force the untrusted to touch the zombie hunters, resulting in a zombie hunter win and immunity for the humans and converted zombies. Easy. There's even incentive for the converted zombies to say when they get converted because they can't possibly lose or win at that point.

I might also want to add that the zombies can't possibly win a game like this (just watch the season 1 episode where they played a kinder variant of this game, the zombies played well, and didn't come even close to winning), so you two should really just be trying to survive and not get raped by the zombie hunters. As for the zombie hunters, while you undeniably have a chance of victory you're not going to win without our help, and if you think the zombies will be paranoid and not claim to us then you're basically in the gold if you do. Think of it as a sort of mind game with the zombies.

Needless to say, if six humans get together we can even assure the zombies of survival in the event the zombie hunters are dicks and try to fake claim, via having each one touch a different person each round and then ostracizing and sending to the deathmatch any zombie hunter who kills a zombie. In other words, there's zero risk to claiming as a zombie once you accept that it's literally impossible to win.

That is all, I will give the zombies until Sunday at 4 PM CST to claim before we start coming up with a systemic plan to use our antidotes to hunt you down and fuck you two over. Once we start using antidotes to find you you will not be able to get back into the group and survive because we would need the antidotes which we used to track you down to keep you safe, so you'll basically be trying to win an impossible game where the other players are all trying to force you to get fucked.

Cheers and I look forward to everyone getting in touch with me~ Note that I will be keeping zero secrets from anyone in the group this round so the early bird gets the worm (also the trustworthy bird!).

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok I've been contacted by one of the special roles (ie a zombie or hunter) who told me that you don't know your partners. In other words, if you're a special role there's not only a zero percent chance you'll win without knowing who your partner is but there's also a good chance that your partner has already contacted me.

As such, it would be in your best interests to do so as well, and I'll put you in touch with your partner and work on a plan which 100% guarantees you can't lose the main match.

One other thing - the first special group which claims in full will be given one garnet a piece from the winning human group, determined randomly who keeps 2 instead of 3 garnets. No need to hog all the wealth!

LightWolf

lightwoof
Oy zorbees, do zombie humans who end as zombies count as 0 points? Because if that rule remains from the original, weeding out zombies is more of a luck matter US that will just fuck actual humans into losing :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)