Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been over a week since my opponent has been on and we have yet to schedule a time to play. requesting someone to sub in for him.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I lost. But they were really close games. Like, really really close. Hard to even tell I lost, really. It was that close. Wow.

Definitely don't go and check. You can trust me ahahaha it was painful

my opponent is an absolute nightmare to schedule with, just comes online and bombards me with VMs asking if im on now... can also only play thursdays apparently.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo Isa my dude gave me the win do i get a sub or can i just take the win
stay tuned. for now though there's no sub and you're at ~position 30-35 for a sub, so unless there's a huge influx of subs there'll be no sub for you.

my opponent is an absolute nightmare to schedule with, just comes online and bombards me with VMs asking if im on now... can also only play thursdays apparently.
No I can play on these weekdays, its you who apparently cant come online till next wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)