Other The Return of the LoL - Epic Showdown of Destiny (Finals)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
for those wondering starbloom's team gave us 1 day of the entire time we had to play (since they responded to walrein, anyway) which was a day we would've had to use 3 subs for.

we offered them a multitude of other days but they dipped on playing tonight as well so. what ya gonna do.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not going to force Walreins team to play on the one day they cannot play because your team says it can't play any other time. Walreins team gave many opportunities to play and they were ready to play at the deadline, which was today.

If you had PMd me with your scheduling problems I'd have done my best to help you, but I have only heard from Walrein and according to him you've been less than cooperative in scheduling, which is a complaint I've heard from others and witnessed myself.

If Walreins team can/wants to play on Sunday they can, but if they don't want to then they have every right to take the activity win.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
I will play on Sunday if and only if my entire team is free AND Bluewind's team is ok with delaying the tournament a few more days.

Killah Yeti uragg RaoulSteve247

I guess I'd also be willing to play if 4/5ths of my team is free since Jetsman is basically our honorary sixth member lol

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't really care about delaying it and I'm assuming my team doesn't either, but I know some of them have already started uni again and should be much less available to play during the week.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
ok since starbloom hasn't replied yet to the PM I sent, I might as well ask publicly: would her team be willing to play tomorrow night starting around 8:30 EST?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)