Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I too am getting a bit fed up waiting for my opponent. I made the initial contact, he replied several days later wanting to play on the deadline day or the day after claiming he didn't know this tier and needed to learn it. That's fine. I don't care.

Then we scheduled a more resonable time, and he talked about wanting to play in secrecy and under alts because he didn't want people to think someone's ghosting him. Again, that's fine. I don't care either.

Then I tried to play sooner because I might be busy on the deadline week, and of course will have to wait another few days for him to respond to my rescheduling. I respect his desire to play in secrecy, so I won't be a jerk and make any announcement about it once another time is decided on.

However, I don't think anyone needs to jump through hoops to get some Pokemon games done with some person who signed up right before this tournament started. Everyone is busy, and just because I make an effort to play earlier doesn't mean I'm any less busy than my opponent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)