Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat, thanks a bunch! Just a warning, you might get other people asking for copies if Golem ends up being useful in the competition :O
Oh well. I'll have to see if I can get it first.

On that note, what are some other Pokemon with Gen IV/V exclusive moves that could be useful in the upcoming competition?

LF Gen I-III Legends
FT Multiple Hidden Power pokes from my thread

*Gen 6 or RNG is fine.
*Ball choice is preferred but not required.

Modest (HP Fighting)

Careful or Calm | Defog

Bold or Timid

Bold

Impish or Careful

Modest | Hidden Power Fire | Defog

Timid or Bold | Defog (Timid)

Bold and Brave

Mild, Relaxed, and Impish

Careful

Mew - #151 (Lonely)
HP: 31
Att: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Keep or toss? I have absolutely no idea what to do with this.

Edit: no point not keeping it I guess. Kept.

Last edited:
Just want to warn people that AuSLove is spewing batches and batches of event Mews, but they are NOT legit.

They hacked off the event ribbon, allowing for Wonder Trade.

This really suck, wish Pokemon would do something to end that...

Edit: AuSLove is a Australian streamer that does nothing but wonder trade hacked Pokemon.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Mew - #151 (Lonely)
HP: 31
Att: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Keep or toss? I have absolutely no idea what to do with this.
Keep IMO; the 30 Atk IV is easily compensated by having flawless IVs all over the board, congrats man! The nature is a bit meh though, but I'd still Keep.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a modest/ quiet kyogre for VGC practice (I didn't get that other one from facebook's distribution).
I can help; deposit a Psyduck in the GTS with the message "Albus" and I'll send you a copy of my flawless 31/x/31/31/31/1 Quiet Kyogre.

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:
I can help; deposit a Psyduck in the GTS with the message "Albus" and I'll send you a copy of my flawless 31/x/31/31/31/1 Quiet Kyogre.
give me a sec i just found out about a system update. Then I'll be ready.
Alright the psyduck is up.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Edit:
Just got it, thanks albus!

Last edited:
Nearly 24 hours of resetting later:

Mew - Bold
31/1/31/30/31/31

That's a keep right? Any idea for EVs for it?
Definite toss-31 Atk IVs mean extra SwagPlay damage. But really that's excellent, it's remarkable how patient people can be. I just wait for someone else to get one, and maybe it'll pop up on a GA someday. Plus having stuff banned from Battle Spot on cart doesn't do much when Uber play is largely on PS, but it can be fun to swamp noobish passerby w/ legends.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Mew cannot be used in VGC right? Is that because up until now there is no Pentagon Mew, or just because Mew as a Pokemon is banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)