Monotype Premier League II [Draft Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Can we get draft logs btw? Or just tell me where it happened so I can read room logs.

Also I'm honored to have gone for that much. I expected to be drafted but 22k is quite a bit. I'll do my best again scpinion. SWAMPERTS 2 YEARS RUNNING. LGI SALACIOUS BOYS.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Monotype Premier League ORAS Power Rankings
Written by me, and iGlack

1. Mauville Memers [ ThimoTheUltimateBOBO , Mega Ridley, Prosaic ]

Ridley and Thimo know a plethora of types, making them very unpredictable. Thimo in particular, uses unorthodox sets which can take the opponent by surprise. Thimo in particular, uses stuffs like stall Water, HO Tailwind Flying, and is probably building with Overseer. Ridley on the other hand is a skilled veteran who can make really good predictions. Prosaic the ladder hero is great with a few types and be quite unpredictable too, plus he's good with predictions as well. Therefore this core looks to be the strongest ORAS core in the Tournament.

2. Affordable Ampharos [ GodChef, 1 True Lycan, ArkenCiel ]

ArkenCiel, the Monotype mod, is a very versatile Monotype player and has deep knowledge about a variety of types. Moreover, his plays are very well as well. 1 True Lycan is also another great example of a great teambuilder and player. Moreover, Lycan has tour experience as well, being played in the previous MonoPL. GodChef, arguably the best Poison user, is also very good at the game. The only problem is that I haven't seen him much in the recent times to make a proper estimation. Nevertheless, the core looks to be very solid.

3. Salacious Swamperts [ all falls down, iVid , CrazyClown94 ]

All falls down is a straight up lord. Amazing player and versatility is one craved for a player. On top of that, he's been playing this tier for a couple of years and is a very skilled veteran at that. iVid is another skilled veteran, who can use a plethora of types and make creative teams. CC is another creative person, and a solid player. This team's core should be watched out.

4. Kinky Kinglers [ Arifeen , Paleo , Knigkt ]

The Kinglers boast an extremely strong trio, with all three incredibly versatile in the types. Arifeen their most expensive signing boasts a plethora of experience and team building which should take the Kinglers far. Paleo, a returning player in monotype has impressed very much on both the ORAS OU and Monotype ladder, as well as having some experience in Tours as well. Knigkt is also an experienced player who is also extremely accomplished in both Monotype and OU ladder will be a valuable asset.

5. Ambitious Altarias [ Barian , Sae Sae , BlackBloodz ]

Sae has been rusty, since he didn't play ORAS much. Nevertheless, he has proven to be a great player and a builder, and will probably serve as the backbone of the team. Barian is arguably the best Monotype player, and a great player in general. He can use a plethora of types, but his tournaments experience are kinda bad since he lost in Monotype Open in round 1 and round 2 in monotype tour. Bloodz is not a monotype player, but a solid player in general. He can prove to be quite a big threat if Sae can provide him with teams.

6. Lewd Lucarios [ Sabella , Freeroamer , Cell ]

Sabella is a great player who has decent tournaments experience and is pretty versatile. Being the only Monotype player beside myself to get in OLT playoffs, he is level headed and a cool person. Freeroamer is another individual who's very good at what he does. On top of that, with Sabella's aid, he is pretty versatile. Cell is known for clicking EQ repeatedly, but we cannot deny the fact that he's a great player and I'm interested to see how he fares without using Ground.

7. Savage Scizors [ Lax , Clearly , EienSeiryuu ]

Yesterday I faced EienSeiryuu and I was quite impressed. The kid played for 3 months but is a very quick learner and a decent player. He's trying to expand his versatility and I'm sure his team will help him in that. Clearly is one of the best Dark users in the game, and has experience using other types as well. Laxuy is one of the best monotype players, winning the monotype tour and being a great builder in general. The question is however, will he play in ORAS or let his core play?

8. Devious Diancies [ rnbs , dolphindude14 , Tylacto ]

rnbs is one of the best ORAS players right now. He's a very hard working and dedicated member, and is also a great player in general. It's great to see him having tournaments experiences these days, and he already made an arsenal of teams to use, making him a very dangerous opponent to face. However, his teammates, Dolph and Tylacto, are only known for using one type: Psychic and Electric respectively. Therefore, they're very prone to being counterteamed. It would be interesting to show how they deal with this disadvantage.

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
[17:26:34] Frnen: I cost 8x than u
[17:26:35] Frnen: :p

Which one of u is explaining this

Sakis joins Skilled Scizors for 15k
Imp Boreas joins Skilled Scizors for 5.5k
Hingo joins Devious Diancies for 5k
Snowwyy joins Kinky Kinglers for 5k
Jiggle joins the Salacious Swamperts for 7k
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zarif joins Mauville Memers for 4k

Yeah...I rmr when pokemon was fun and I didnt go for 4k ;_;
Anyway salt aside,GL Everyone! and lets get it Memers :D Anyone know when Week1 Goes up?

Last edited:

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
The Monotype Premier League ORAS Power Rankings
Written by me, and iGlack

1. Mauville Memers [ ThimoTheUltimateBOBO , Mega Ridley, Prosaic ]

Ridley and Thimo know a plethora of types, making them very unpredictable. Thimo in particular, uses unorthodox sets which can take the opponent by surprise. Thimo in particular, uses stuffs like stall Water, HO Tailwind Flying, and is probably building with Overseer. Ridley on the other hand is a skilled veteran who can make really good predictions. Prosaic the ladder hero is great with a few types and be quite unpredictable too, plus he's good with predictions as well. Therefore this core looks to be the strongest ORAS core in the Tournament.

2. Affordable Ampharos [ GodChef, 1 True Lycan, ArkenCiel ]

ArkenCiel, the Monotype mod, is a very versatile Monotype player and has deep knowledge about a variety of types. Moreover, his plays are very well as well. 1 True Lycan is also another great example of a great teambuilder and player. Moreover, Lycan has tour experience as well, being played in the previous MonoPL. GodChef, arguably the best Poison user, is also very good at the game. The only problem is that I haven't seen him much in the recent times to make a proper estimation. Nevertheless, the core looks to be very solid.

3. Salacious Swamperts [ all falls down, iVid , CrazyClown94 ]

All falls down is a straight up lord. Amazing player and versatility is one craved for a player. On top of that, he's been playing this tier for a couple of years and is a very skilled veteran at that. iVid is another skilled veteran, who can use a plethora of types and make creative teams. CC is another creative person, and a solid player. This team's core should be watched out.

4. Kinky Kinglers [ Arifeen , Paleo , Knigkt ]

The Kinglers boast an extremely strong trio, with all three incredibly versatile in the types. Arifeen their most expensive signing boasts a plethora of experience and team building which should take the Kinglers far. Paleo, a returning player in monotype has impressed very much on both the ORAS OU and Monotype ladder, as well as having some experience in Tours as well. Knigkt is also an experienced player who is also extremely accomplished in both Monotype and OU ladder will be a valuable asset.

5. Ambitious Altarias [ Barian , Sae Sae , BlackBloodz ]

Sae has been rusty, since he didn't play ORAS much. Nevertheless, he has proven to be a great player and a builder, and will probably serve as the backbone of the team. Barian is arguably the best Monotype player, and a great player in general. He can use a plethora of types, but his tournaments experience are kinda bad since he lost in Monotype Open in round 1 and round 2 in monotype tour. Bloodz is not a monotype player, but a solid player in general. He can prove to be quite a big threat if Sae can provide him with teams.

6. Lewd Lucarios [ Sabella , Freeroamer , Cell ]

Sabella is a great player who has decent tournaments experience and is pretty versatile. Being the only Monotype player beside myself to get in OLT playoffs, he is level headed and a cool person. Freeroamer is another individual who's very good at what he does. On top of that, with Sabella's aid, he is pretty versatile. Cell is known for clicking EQ repeatedly, but we cannot deny the fact that he's a great player and I'm interested to see how he fares without using Ground.

Yesterday I faced EienSeiryuu and I was quite impressed. The kid played for 3 months but is a very quick learner and a decent player. He's trying to expand his versatility and I'm sure his team will help him in that. Clearly is one of the best Dark users in the game, and has experience using other types as well. Laxuy is one of the best monotype players, winning the monotype tour and being a great builder in general. The question is however, will he play in ORAS or let his core play?

8. Devious Diancies [ rnbs , dolphindude14 , Tylacto ]

rnbs is one of the best ORAS players right now. He's a very hard working and dedicated member, and is also a great player in general. It's great to see him having tournaments experiences these days, and he already made an arsenal of teams to use, making him a very dangerous opponent to face. However, his teammates, Dolph and Tylacto, are only known for using one type: Psychic and Electric respectively. Therefore, they're very prone to being counterteamed. It would be interesting to show how they deal with this disadvantage.

who are the savage scizors im not familiar with this team

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
LOL I'm not playing ORAS. Mono OMs are life.. that being said, here are my power rankings. Feel free to rate or hate xd
Monotype Premier League OM Power Rankings (color coded: STAB, AAA, Monothreat oops cant color tags)

1. Ambitious Altarias Anttya
/ Sae Sae / Ticktick

This team definitely has the strongest OM core due to Ant and Sae's incredible teambuilding skill and now they are able to work together to build teams which differs from last year. (S/o to no guard victini :/) Ticken is pretty much at the top of the 3 best Monothreat players. He's been playing monothreat forever, wins many of the origin monthly tournaments and is just overall the best monothreat player.

2. Affordable Ampharos Fírnen / 1 True Lycan / EricSaysHi

Ampharos also has a pretty solid OM core. Firnen is known as a god OM builder due to his insane sets that catch all of his opponents by surprise. His record last year was really solid. While Lycan might be starting ORAS, he is also a very solid OM slot if you need him to play. He also did pretty well last year and is good at teambuilding for AAA. Good player in general as well. SWL Eric is also at the top 3 of the Monothreat gods probably at around Sakis level. I've seen his performance and his dedicated to Monothreat and I'm pretty impressed.

3. Skilled Scizors Lax / savanah / Sakis

First of all, this is how I genuinely feel looking at the current OM players. Last MPL season, I learned Mono AAA relatively quickly and had a pretty positive record so I'm pretty confident in playing Mono OMs this year as well. Savanah is an OM god, they can teambuild extremely well and overall had amazing performance (type disad last season ;w;) in MPL last year and while participating in room tours. Sakis, like Ticken, is a monothreat god, probably at number 2 on the best monothreat players. Sakis wins many of the origin event tours and was runner up to Ticken himself in the final tour, high hopes for Sakis this season.

4. Kinky Kinglers Yaksok / Paleo

Yeah... you already know who it is. Weeb in the sheets, AAA god in the streets. Yaksok had an outstanding performance in OMs last year shocking everyone. He will definitely do well this year but who's teambuilding for you now, afd and I are on seperate teams from you ;). Kidding, he's also a competent builder. Paleo is probably playing ORAS but if I were his manager, I wouldn't hesitate to place him in an OM as well. He has shown to be quite competent in Mono OMs based on room tours and I think he's one of the only players that actually enjoys mono UU.

5. Salacious Swamperts MegCham / Illusio / le fat kid

I still think MegCham is an alt of someone... Whoever he is, he is a very good OM player that surprised me while playing him in room tours. He won many OMCs which is the reason he got drafted (I assume) or he could be an alt of someone. xd aquas0und. Illusio is also a very versatile OM player that didn't get to shine last year because he was put into Hidden Type, the worst tier. Hopefully, Illusio plays AAA or something and can finally show off. Le fat kid is also a very solid OM player I've seen participating in OM tours. Whether he will fit into the already solid OM core is the decision of manager and assman.

6. Lewd Lucarios Confide. / Kiyo

Confide is surprisingly a decent OM builder. He supplied many teams for the opens and I've seen the teams perform very well. Kiyo is also a very solid battler. He placed solidly in AAA open and is still in Mono open. Main concern for this team is although they are solid at regular OMs, will they do well in Mono OMs?

7. Mauville Memers Azelea / Disbelief

Azelea is an extremely solid OM player as his record last season was pretty good. Disbelief can also play any OM as long as you provide him with teams to use.

8. Devious Diancies jeran / Joshz / Peef Rimgar

OM auth team. I heard that jeran is really solid and I know for a fact that he usually places relatively high in the roomtours but this is like based on last year. Will the regular OM players really be able to pull through? Or, like last year, will the regular OM players go negative again. xd

Who needs to be ambitious, affordable, kinky (nvm we need this) mauville, salacious, or lewd devious, when you're skilled? ;)

edit: count how many times i said solid o_o

Last edited:

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
This team definitely has the strongest OM core due to Ant and Sae's incredible teambuilding skill and now they are able to work together to build teams which differs from last year. (S/o to no guard victini :/) Ticken is pretty much at the top of the 3 best Monothreat players. He's been playing monothreat forever, wins many of the origin monthly tournaments and is just overall the best monothreat player.

I hold the rights to that set tyvm

It's going really good so far. When you're only capable of using one team that's already RMT'd, and every PR has you placed last, then things can only improve :)

With all due respect though I hope the activity for this keeps up throughout, and as far as I know DEG didn't actually kidnap anyone and Anttya didn't majorly overspend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)