On The Fine Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I just thought though, that will surely affect TheFineBros for a while.

What about the other YouTubers? Most of the ones they get for YT React are vloggers (As far as I know.) and probably post reaction videos regularly. I don't really watch any, so I might be wrong about that. But at least one of them most of heard about this fiasco, and probably angry about this. It makes me thing. Will they get less people now for YT React? I've noticed those are the videos with the most views, because fans of each of the guests want to see their favorite react. Without people coming in from other channels, I think the React videos might already start to go downhill.

The only React vids they have where the people there won't care what they did are Kids and Elders react. So yeah, they'll prolly get less teens or Youtubers for Teens and Youtubers react. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to stop Youtubers react because no one wanted to.

Disappointed in the people who still continue to complain about the copyright, even though now ALL their trademarks are gone. Elders, Teens, Kids, they removed that too. Although the dislikes on the new Kids vs Food isn't as bad as the recent gaming and Fuller House react videos.

Please excuse the double post, but I am absolutely DISGUSTED by what people want to do. After they apologized, got rid of all their trademarks, and are still putting out content.

SKX443 hours ago
WE HAVE ACHIEVED VICTORY
Reply31
Hide replies

Eamon Quinn2 hours ago
+SKX44 It's not over. Not yet.
Reply2

legendary5041 hour ago
Still 13 millions more to go
Reply7

Alex Tovar1 hour ago
+legendary504 yep

JJKuma46 minutes ago
LOL, it ain't victory til this channel and their company has run to the ground

SKX4424 minutes ago
*We have achieved the first victory. There we go

Capt. Sum Ting Wong3 hours ago
I hope all these kids get bullied at school tomorrow.
Reply29
Hide replies

1Redbed3 hours ago
+Capt. Sum Ting Wong don't blame the kids. I want all the kids to leave the show.
Reply50

Capt. Sum Ting Wong2 hours ago
+Gwen van den Heuvel They defiantly did sum ting wong.
Reply1

Kimberly Wu2 hours ago
+Capt. Sum Ting Wong w t f

Jeanine Candido2 hours ago
Why do the kids, teens, adults, or elders have to suffer? It's none of their fault!
Reply15

Capt. Sum Ting Wong4 minutes ago
+Mustache11011 Commenting so do I

Please excuse the double post, but I am absolutely DISGUSTED by what people want to do. After they apologized, got rid of all their trademarks, and are still putting out content.

SKX443 hours ago
WE HAVE ACHIEVED VICTORY
Reply31
Hide replies

Eamon Quinn2 hours ago
+SKX44 It's not over. Not yet.
Reply2

legendary5041 hour ago
Still 13 millions more to go
Reply7

Alex Tovar1 hour ago
+legendary504 yep

JJKuma46 minutes ago
LOL, it ain't victory til this channel and their company has run to the ground

SKX4424 minutes ago
*We have achieved the first victory. There we go

Capt. Sum Ting Wong3 hours ago
I hope all these kids get bullied at school tomorrow.
Reply29
Hide replies

1Redbed3 hours ago
+Capt. Sum Ting Wong don't blame the kids. I want all the kids to leave the show.
Reply50

Capt. Sum Ting Wong2 hours ago
+Gwen van den Heuvel They defiantly did sum ting wong.
Reply1

Kimberly Wu2 hours ago
+Capt. Sum Ting Wong w t f

Jeanine Candido2 hours ago
Why do the kids, teens, adults, or elders have to suffer? It's none of their fault!
Reply15

Capt. Sum Ting Wong4 minutes ago
+Mustache11011 Commenting so do I
I'm fine with them saying stuff like "Victory!", but yeah, at this point it's useless to hate on them or say they need to lose all of their subs. Their channel is already basically ruined.

I can't keep reading all these comments... It makes me so sad, disgusted, and angry at the same time. They want to burn down their career for a mistake they made and then fixed, even getting rid of things they didn't mean to. People have actually been taking advantage of the situation, making livestreams of their subscribers fall and telling people to subscribe to get their name up. What kind of people are there? Don't they see they've already ruined their reputation, do they want them to go bankrupt? Do they seriously want those children to be bullied? There was an actual comment that they wanted the kids to drink bleach. People are flagging their videos for reasons like; Terrorism, disgusting content, (BAN ME PLEASE). Then they insult them for continuing to post videos.... why? It's their job. Those videos were most likely made weeks, even months ago. Of course they would still post them. This entire situation has gone from actual reasoning to people just want to have two people, who produced content for us for years and years, to die in a hole. I just need a place to rant this, so I'm coming here. It helps me blow off steam.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
That's the nature of the internet. They make and break you on a magnitude that is exponentially higher.

Yeah, after they took down the vids and apologized, those people should have stopped. It was a dumb mistake, but at least they owned up to it, and, hey, at least they're not Jinx :^)

I don't think anyone would be idiotic enough to believe you could get away with copyrighting a word like react with the idea of monetizing every reaction video on the internet. The Fine Bros aren't idiots. I don't agree with what they're doing, but I don't think that was their idea.

At this point, I think the rage is dying down. It's still there, but the videos are getting around to just a little lower than half from a disliked > liked count. Now it's mostly just loads of giant hashtags and confused people.

To be fair, their body language on their video explaining the copywrites was the most half assed apology I've ever seen. Plus they were rolling their eyes the whole time. Frankly I didn't care. Its not like they could flag every reaction video on the internet. Eventually they'd get challenged and the copywrites would get pulled.

To be fair, their body language on their video explaining the copywrites was the most half assed apology I've ever seen. Plus they were rolling their eyes the whole time. Frankly I didn't care. Its not like they could flag every reaction video on the internet. Eventually they'd get challenged and the copywrites would get pulled.
Have you read their new apology? They've removed all copyrights they have, including their ones for Teens, Elders, etc.

Have you read their new apology? They've removed all copyrights they have, including their ones for Teens, Elders, etc.
Yeah. Doesn't change the fact their first apology was terrible. It really affected my opinion of them. Before I didn't even have an opinion of them. They were just content creators. Now I can't help but feel like they're stubborn assholes. Sucks that the first time I saw them on my screen, one was rolling their eyes and talking about how we just didn't understand. Anyways I'm still going to watch their videos. They're solid content creators. I just don't care for them much as individuals.

Yeah. Doesn't change the fact their first apology was terrible. It really affected my opinion of them. Before I didn't even have an opinion of them. They were just content creators. Now I can't help but feel like they're stubborn assholes. Sucks that the first time I saw them on my screen, one was rolling their eyes and talking about how we just didn't understand. Anyways I'm still going to watch their videos. They're solid content creators. I just don't care for them much as individuals.
Pretty much how I feel. I'm not going to go around blaming those who go on the show. I'm wary of them both, but I'm going to give them a chance at redemption, which is only going to happen if they make a face-to-screen apology video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)