The Equal Opportunity Tournament 2 - Round 1

I'm requesting an activity win against user: jacob . This dude johned me all last night and this morning when I asked him to play. Also I suspect he is getting assistance from known ghoster henry . I truly believe that I deserve an automatic win. Please respond.

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Requesting a activity | sub against my opponent. I VM'd him since Monday and he never replied it. I've met with him at smogtours once, but for some reason, he couldn't play because he didn't had a single OU team available for a OU tour. I'll be probably on vacation for a few days, but i fully believe that i deserve a substitute or a activity win, since my opponent showed 0 interest to play for this tour.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Requesting a activity | sub against my opponent. I VM'd him since Monday and he never replied it. I've met with him at smogtours once, but for some reason, he couldn't play because he didn't had a single OU team available for a OU tour. I'll be probably on vacation for a few days, but i fully believe that i deserve a substitute or a activity win, since my opponent showed 0 interest to play for this tour.
Lord Ninjax will you give an effort to play in the coming days?

yh. I forgot to reply to the VM (could've sworn I did though just assuming he's correct), and yeah, I said I'd play him but had to go for dinner and when I got back he was nowhere to be seen (dont have logs but I distinctly remember saying 'give me 45 mins or so to eat dinner and get a team', he said okay, and I got back after 41 minutes on the dot). In any case I'll probably be on more on the weekends so if he shows up around the same times we should be able to get this done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)