Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Gen I-III Legends
FT Multiple Hidden Power pokes from my thread

*Gen 6 or RNG is fine.
*Ball choice is preferred but not required.

Modest (HP Fighting or Ground)

Careful or Calm | Defog

Bold or Timid

Bold

Impish or Careful

Modest | Hidden Power Fire | Defog

Timid or Bold | Defog (Timid)

Bold and Brave

Mild, Relaxed, and Impish

Careful

Last edited:
Welcome to Smogon Kirby J. Parasol. It would be a good idea to give people an idea of what you're offering when making a request.

Are there any Pokemon with Gen IV and/or V exclusive moves that will be useful in the upcoming battle competition?

Thanks! I've been around longer than my current post count implies...never did bother to make a new account after the forum move until now.
I don't have much interesting to trade...Pretty much just the gamestop shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou events. But I'm not looking for a competitive speed boost Torchic; I'm just looking for the hidden ability so I can breed on my own.

Thanks! I've been around longer than my current post count implies...never did bother to make a new account after the forum move until now.
I don't have much interesting to trade...Pretty much just the gamestop shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou events. But I'm not looking for a competitive speed boost Torchic; I'm just looking for the hidden ability so I can breed on my own.
pm me to arrange a time trade or deposit something to GTS asking for a male torchic lv 1-10

I have one extra , Adamant Speed Boost 31/31/31/x/31/31 . I don't need anything .

Hi there, LF some help moving 5 eggs and two items between my versions. Not a huge amount to offer in return, but do have some interesting/bad egg move spitbacks eg. Poochyena with Play Rough and all three Elemental Fangs. Send me a PM if you're able to help me out :).

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi there, LF some help moving 5 eggs and two items between my versions. Not a huge amount to offer in return, but do have some interesting/bad egg move spitbacks eg. Poochyena with Play Rough and all three Elemental Fangs. Send me a PM if you're able to help me out :).
Hi, so you just need to trade some stuff then? Let me catch some fodder Pokemon and I will help you out :)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss?
Mew Modest 30/xx/31/31/31/31

Should I shoot for Pentaflawless or is this good enough?

Are there any Pokemon with Gen IV and/or V exclusive moves that will be useful in the upcoming battle competition
LF: extreme speed Dratini, Dragonair or Dragonite. It is available as an egg move gen. vi, but the only possible parent is a dratini, dragonair or dragonite that learned it in a previous generation

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Keep or toss?
Mew Modest 30/xx/31/31/31/31

Should I shoot for Pentaflawless or is this good enough?
That is pretty amazing, but unfortunately it gives 100 HP substitutes :(

Anyway I would say make your decision based off of that. Does Mew even use substitute? I don't really know. If Mew doesn't use substitute, that is an amazing keep :)

That is pretty amazing, but unfortunately it gives 100 HP substitutes :(

Anyway I would say make your decision based off of that. Does Mew even use substitute? I don't really know. If Mew doesn't use substitute, that is an amazing keep :)
Doesn't matter. You are talking about 100 level stats. At level 50 which is 99.9% of WiFi battles, 30 HP with 252 EVs gives 207 HP. You don't even need full investment to give +50 HP Subs.

Think you should keep.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Doesn't matter. You are talking about 100 level stats. At level 50 which is 99.9% of WiFi battles, 30 HP with 252 EVs gives 207 HP. You don't even need full investment to give +50 HP Subs.

Think you should keep.
Shows how much I know about wifi battling....... Thanks for letting me know that xD definitely a keep then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)