np: ORAS UU Stage 6 - Slow Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Didn't mgyara get banned early XY and would therefore still be banned assuming it drops?
As far as I recall, we never had the opportunity to address mega gyarados in xy, since it was almost immediately OU.

edit: It may have been quickbanned at the start of XY Beta, but I'm fairly sure it was just immediately OU.

Last edited:
ugh I didn't touch on Mega Gyara subject bc I thought it woulda been quickbanned lol
there is no way UU can handle a DD bulky attacker with Umbreon defenses, intimidate pre-mega + dual STAB spammable af + Mold Breaker soz

I mean I dont think regular Gyarados is nearly as broke as ppl make it sounds, but Mega Gyarados would be suicidal

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alakazam was so much fun to play with back when it and Hippowdon were still around. I'm really excited to have it back and what it will do for and against offense because it's a really great mon. What I'm excited to see most is what support moves people are running on it. Encore is really great for helping other Pokemon set up, but I'm also a fan of Thunder Wave to cripple switch-ins and to stop sweeps when hitting twice isn't enough

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
wait wasnt metagrossite banned before it was even released?

p sure that was the fastest ban ever

Metagross lasted a while. Pinsir dropped for less than half a day (I went to work at noon, the ladder was updated with Pinsir, and it was gone before I got home at 9). Fastest ban in UU by a fair margin.

EDIT: To the people worried about Zam being banned: We had him on the ladder for weeks if not months before Mega Zam pulled him up. As AIDS-y as Magic Sash is on a Pokemon with Alakazam's stat spread, he's not going anywhere. Get your Pursuit Aeros ready if you play anything resembling Offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)