Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
My god, Corrin feels so smooth and has SO MANY FRIGGIN KILL MOVES. Like, seriously, Rage Corrin is a big threat.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
My god, Corrin feels so smooth and has SO MANY FRIGGIN KILL MOVES. Like, seriously, Rage Corrin is a big threat.
on the contrary, corrin's very lacking in kill moves/setups. There's up air which is admittedly /really/ good but there aren't guaranteed setups leading to it at kill percents.

her other kill moves are counter (good luck getting that), and tipper fsmash, dsmash, usmash, or side b, all of which are reeeally hard to get @_@

There is also the stray bair that can kill sometimes, though.

What I really like about corrin though is her fair. It's basically like sheik's fair. good move in the neutral, combos into itself, and very lagless.

That said, from my experience with corrin so far, she has a somewhat solid edgeguarding game imo.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Corrin's lack of good kill moves is very annoying, and the ending lag on their projectile makes it difficult to capitalize on the stun (if you get it). At least the charge is decently fast.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Corrin's lack of good kill moves is very annoying, and the ending lag on their projectile makes it difficult to capitalize on the stun (if you get it). At least the charge is decently fast.
Corrin's uair is actually ridiculously powerful. other than that tho it's hard to get a kill with her, you'll have to depend on side b or fsmash tippers, or fsmash in general. I've found fsmash to cover the ledge well, start charging it at the spot where they'll go to if they ledge roll so that the charge hitbox catches them, and if they jump/regular getup/drop down and jump the fsmash can catch them. I believe it also hits the ledge if they decide to wait it out but I haven't tested it.

Save Corrin's Up Throw for ridiculously high percents or when you get a grab on a high platform, this is their best kill throw. Down Throw is almost the same throw except that it is easier to DI out of. You can use this to place your opponent above you and make reads or save it in case your Up Throw doesn't kill. You'll have a fresh kill throw that will launch further than a stale throw while pushing your other moves out of the stale queue.

The best kill move in my opinion is uncharged DFS into fully charged DFS2. Simply double press the B button to shoot an uncharged DFS that will stun them while you charge the bite. You can charge the bite fully and get a kill pretty early near the ledge.

Corrin has some pretty nice low- mid percents bnbs. She also has a good amount of kill options but actually getting them off is another story. One to try is uncharged neutral b to full hop side b, if you get the tip it kills 90 or earlier.

Yeah you get kicked for going idle or if you do something like mashing the A button to make it look like you're there.

aVocado

@ Everstone
Yeah you get kicked for going idle or if you do something like mashing the A button to make it look like you're there.
no, go play against a level 1 cpu and make time endless or something, the game will never kick you out.

maybe it does in FG, but offline, it never does.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
since for glory is full of crap i'm wondering if one of you guys can fight me bo3
message me if you want to fight i'm taking the first response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)