Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Careful/Calm and maybe Bold or Timid.

Non 3-4 Gen RNG'd Mew really misses not having access to Sucker Punch for Adamant/Jolly that uses Sword Dance.

And a Jolly lead set is outclassed by Azelf which has better attacking stats and speed.

Last edited:
Gonna SR the Mew event. I've got two codes, what are the two natures I should strive for?

Also, does anyone have a Dive ball Totodile? (Pretty sure it's legal from Colosseum)
See the post@Loukas made for Mew natures.

As for Totodile, feel free to post offers in my thread (it's not listed with normal breedable since I haven't bred one flawless, but I think I added it to my Services section).

Do you have pokemon X-y? My friend safari is flying type with woobat in it, you'll find woobats with 2-3 IVs already maxed here. Fc Tibryn @ 1865-1769-2242
I'm sorry but I don't. I got Omega Ruby only. So if you have one in your box, i would appreciate the trade but if you don't have one, maybe i'll try to borrow from my friend that has one in like 1-2 weeks. I appreciate the offer! Thank you! :D

I have 3 weeks until VGC Regionals, and 4 legendaries to SR. How "good" should I insist on for IVs on each? I know I'll want 31 in Speed (no TR). My Rayquaza is mixed, so it will probably take more work, and there's that annoying scene with Zinnia afterwards.

Last edited:

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I have 3 weeks until VGC Regionals, and 4 legendaries to SR. How "good" should I insist on for IVs on each? I know I'll want 31 in Speed (no TR). My Rayquaza is mixed, so it will probably take more work, and there's that annoying scene with Zinnia afterwards.
Theorymon has both Hasty and Naive nature Rayquazas in his VGC giveaway thread so I'd save yourself the effort and get one from him instead of trying to soft reset it. Matter of fact, I'd recommend checking out that thread before you SR anything, you might be able to get what you need from the giveaway instead of spending hours upon hours soft resetting pokemon.

Looking for a mareep or foreign ditto with good ivs for shiny breeding.
Most and Buckert have ongoing ditto giveaways and you can ask them for dittos

Edit: Also does anyone have a unaware bold clefairy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with aromatherapy and an rng'd bold magic guard clefairy with softboiled? I would like to use them for the Kanto Classic Battle Spot competition next month. I've got some breedables and SR'd pokemon to trade. PM me me if you have these clefairys and would like to organize a trade

I got some if you still need any. :3
Yes I do. About to go to bed, my wife has work coming up.
What time works best for in the afternoon or night? I'll make it work :)
I can drop you a mew code if you're interested o.O
Have a spare and may be getting more tomorrow/today. Lol. Not sure what to call it since I haven't been to bed yet.

LF a Stunky with Aftermath. Mostly just want it to be the breeding parent for Dugtrio to get Memento, but I think Aftermath is the best ability so I want that(Keen Eye is worthless and Stench is only a 10% chance to flinch.)

CMT for a breedable you'd take in return.

I am looking for a

Jolly
31/31/30+/x/30+/31
Hasty
31/31/30+/31/30+/31
Timid
31/x/30+/31/30+/31

I can offer the following

Nature: Modest
Ball: Dream Ball
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Static
EM: Screech, Agility, Electric Terrain, Eerie Impulse

Nature: Adamant
Ball: Heal Balll
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Mold Breaker
EM: Iron Head, Curse, Hammer Arm, Crunch

Nature: Impish
Ball: Dusk Ball
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Steadfast
EM: Defog

You just get into battle and check your stats from there. The only thing you cant see its the nature but you can calculate if its the one you want from the stats

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Theorymon has both Hasty and Naive nature Rayquazas in his VGC giveaway thread so I'd save yourself the effort and get one from him instead of trying to soft reset it. Matter of fact, I'd recommend checking out that thread before you SR anything, you might be able to get what you need from the giveaway instead of spending hours upon hours soft resetting pokemon.

Most and Buckert have ongoing ditto giveaways and you can ask them for dittos

Edit: Also does anyone have a unaware bold clefairy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with aromatherapy and an rng'd bold magic guard clefairy with softboiled? I would like to use them for the Kanto Classic Battle Spot competition next month. I've got some breedables and SR'd pokemon to trade. PM me me if you have these clefairys and would like to organize a trade
I have the Bold Magic Guard Clefairy in my thread :)

Hey Guys, I'm looking for (all shiny, and preferably in Luxury balls):
  • Relaxed Groudon 31/31/31/31/31/x
  • Modest Kyogre 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Adamant Rayquaza 31/31/31/x/31/31
I'm willing to offer 3 breeding projects on Gen VI PER pokemon mentioned above, this can be increased though. Let me know!

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey Guys, I'm looking for (all shiny, and preferably in Luxury balls):
  • Relaxed Groudon 31/31/31/31/31/x
  • Modest Kyogre 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Adamant Rayquaza 31/31/31/x/31/31
I'm willing to offer 3 breeding projects on Gen VI PER pokemon mentioned above, this can be increased though. Let me know!
Hey I can probably do those for you. Proof is in my thread I guess :P

Does a breeding project include hatching it as a TSV shiny as well?

Hi Guys, can you check your Safari's to see if you could go out and catch me some of the following, (I would, but only have access to ORAS and not XY currently). Please note they need to be female
  • Chespin / Bulletproof / Nest Ball
  • Fennekin / Magician / Repeat Ball
  • Fletchling / Gale Wings / Repeat Ball
  • Starly / Reckless/ Luxury Ball
  • Seviper / Infiltrator / Luxury Ball
  • Dedenne / Repeat Ball
Spitbacks also work if they're female, with the specific balls and Hidden Ability
Let me know and we can sort something out! :D

Hi Guys, can you check your Safari's to see if you could go out and catch me some of the following, (I would, but only have access to ORAS and not XY currently). Please note they need to be female
  • Dedenne / Repeat Ball
Spitbacks also work if they're female, with the specific balls and Hidden Ability
I have all of these lol.

• Dedenne / Repeat Ball
CMT for fletchling

Try here
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...00-redistributable-vgc-ubers-mark-ii.3562648/

Also, try this. You can check it's IVs (roughly) during the zinnia battle.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792673-pokemon-omega-ruby/70752904

LF a Stunky with Aftermath. Mostly just want it to be the breeding parent for Dugtrio to get Memento, but I think Aftermath is the best ability so I want that(Keen Eye is worthless and Stench is only a 10% chance to flinch.)

CMT for a breedable you'd take in return.
You could partner stench with a flinch move and king's rock. Personally I'd recommend togekiss, flinch, and burn king :)

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited:
Was wondering if someone can help me clone an egg? See my shop if you'd like me to breed something something for the help (though its not complete or updated to match corruption so sorry about that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)