Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam IV - Play-offs - No Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaka Brah

Banned deucer.
Hey Jirachee, stop deleting all of the posts I make you fucking pussy. Sure, delete the "own" style post I made on CBB that derailed a thread, fine, but THIS? This was a unilateral abuse of power and you know it. So tired of the mods in this forum trying to bring down alternative styles of posting, like with xenu's ban and now with the deletion of many posts by me across multiple theads. Makes me sick, really.

Tele

a quality human being
for the record hugo did not intend to play spl regardless of the team he ended up on
i think by signing up and then refusing to play he just meant to disrespect the entire community as if he hadnt done that already.

anyway, im not buying anything ciele and the other tournament directors said. thus i decided to infiltrate in their council at my own risk and find some evidence of their lies. i couldnt get any proofs but at least i was able to take a picture of them so you can have an idea of how they look like. YOU judge if they are trustworthy or not.

notice how bloo's spot was left empty as a sign of respect for their fallen comrade

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Banned deucer.
SMOGON UPPER STAFF: Just another day patrolling around and defending pedophiles on the Pokemon website where we entice 13 year old kids into basically slave labor by offering them a 20x20 pixel badge in exchange for 3 months of writing about the viability of Gastrodon. Let's see what people are saying about Mazar now that we've removed his trophy.
SHAKA BRAH: The dash space meme is fake n gay! fake n gay! fake n gay! fake n gay! FAKE N GAAAAY!!!! lmfao!
SMOGON UPPER STAFF: Jesus christ, what does this guy think he is, funny or something...? That post that he made attacking one of the favorite memes of us wasn't even funny and it's threatening to destabilize the memetic tournaments culture that we've established on Smogon, but he technically didn't break any rules so we can't really do anything... hmmm...
JIRACHEE: Lmao, i got it *slightly giggling to himself* now I'll delete the post and *laughing now picking up to intense volume accompanied by pig-like snorting* say that it was because he interrupted the "-" chain! LMFAO! No one will realize that I'm deleting this post because we're all fairly butthurt but can't do anything because, again, he broke no rules, lol
SMOGON UPPER STAFF: Masterfully done, rachee. High fives round the house.

Last edited:

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Ay yo Vinc2612 wanna do a lil investigatin of Lowgock too???
I was just bored of winning Grand Slam yet another year. Not that a third trophy wouldnt look nice on my profile, but whats the fun of the same people winning over and over again? So I ghosted him to victory, whats all the fuss about it?

PS: If you rob your piggy bank for my services next year, you might be the future Grand Slam Champion after all.

I usually don't post, but i've to say that this is really disappointing. It should be common sense within the community, that you have to fight and prepare for your matches on your own (it's as simple as that).

However, i'm glad to see that there are unbiased TDs who take action, whenever a situation like this arises. Maybe we should establish a position, whos main focus is to be sensible for all kinds of cheating during large tours?

Have a nice day

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
The Goomy said:
Just a friendly reminder that cheating during a tournament of a children's video game in which players compete for a 20x20 pixel trophy is something that people actually care enough to do.
u really checked all the "lol fk smogon" funnypost boxes here g: reminding all the community it's not just a videogame, but a childrens one? check, using the words "pixels" as a reminder theres no real-life reward to be gained? yea u got it, employing a condesending tone implying u have ascended past caring, which sum plebs "actually... do"? well done. this paragon of hillarity and wit in tournement posting has earned my like, although im certain that means nothing to an enlightened user such as urself

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
u really checked all the "lol fk smogon" funnypost boxes here g: reminding all the community it's not just a videogame, but a childrens one? check, using the words "pixels" as a reminder theres no real-life reward to be gained? yea u got it, employing a condesending tone implying u have ascended past caring, which sum plebs "actually... do"? well done. this paragon of hillarity and wit in tournement posting has earned my like, although im certain that means nothing to an enlightened user such as urself
Thanks man! As someone who has competed in these tournaments, I just like to keep it all in context! Love this community. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)