Did You Always Exist? - Round 4

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Tavok told me to wait on sending in...

I can get stuff in when I'm home. So...on Monday.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Texas has indeed informed me that he will not be sending in, and as such he shall be disqualified, bringing Leethoof into the losers' whatever-finals-it-is.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Celebi will join my team.

Overall, this was a really clever tournament. Thanks for imagining and hosting it, tavok! In my opinion, it was one of the strongest tournaments we've had. Teambuilding was a blast, and there were a lot of viable options to pick. I am pretty sure most players smacked their foreheads when they saw the teams posted, wondering why they overlooked a certain Pokemon. I had to utilize all six of my teammates to pull off a win here, and picking moves between each round made it especially difficult. Finally, the item purchasing was a great mechanic, meaning that you could get the OP items you wanted, but at the cost of leaving your other Pokemon barren. I hope that people will start to purchase and use more underused threats in ASB; a lot of Pokemon work well in most matches, even though they aren't often used!

Also, let the record show that I won this tournament without actually winning a match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)