The Equal Opportunity Tournament 2 - Round 1

Lost in a shit match against a bad opponent with insane luck
I just watched the replay between you and your opponent, and I really don't understand your complaints. I won't comment on Ricky's prowess in particular, but saying that you lost due to "insane luck" is just not true. He had one critical hit and you missed one leech seed. I'm sure that it's frustrating, but it's not insane luck by any stretch. You can't assume to hit every move with sub 100% accuracy, and you even hit both of your wisps on his Lum Dragonite.

I'm sorry for attacking you like this, but your derogatory comments are completed unwarranted. If you're really better than your "bad opponent," why was the difference between your victory and your loss a mere layer of spikes?

I just watched the replay between you and your opponent, and I really don't understand your complaints. I won't comment on Ricky's prowess in particular, but saying that you lost due to "insane luck" is just not true. He had one critical hit and you missed one leech seed. I'm sure that it's frustrating, but it's not insane luck by any stretch. You can't assume to hit every move with sub 100% accuracy, and you even hit both of your wisps on his Lum Dragonite.

I'm sorry for attacking you like this, but your derogatory comments are completed unwarranted. If you're really better than your "bad opponent," why was the difference between your victory and your loss a mere layer of spikes?
Well i think i have to say sorry, i really overreacted. But the leech seed miss costed me the match

Guess my opp is johning me, he answered my post on Wednesday and said he'd play this weekend around 3-5 pm (GMT-5), but when I asked him to schedule he didn't answered, seems like he haven't logged since then. Today I waited for him on Smogtours (as I proposed) but this guy didn't appeared, so I request for activity (or sub him, if possible).

Genesis7, is there any way bushtush and I could get an extension for 1-2 days? We can't get the battle done, even though neither of us is johning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)