Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Is it possible for you guys to fix the disconnection problem?
Whenever I'm in a battle, all it takes is a 1 second drop on my wireless inet connection, and I lose the match.
It basically logs out and in of my account automatically, and the match freezes, and I cant click any move, and eventually the opponent wins by time-out.
I'm new to the forum, so I don't know if this problem has been brought up yet.

Since nobody answered before, I'll ask again: Does anyone know what ports the app runs through? The only ports that we currently allow are ports 80 and 443, and the app doesn't connect to the server. If I'm not connected to WiFi, it works fine, so I know it's on my end.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
The replay for that battle can be found here: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-341953842

All that happened was that your custom background is poor and didn't register the lunar dance getting rid of your paralysis. I would recommend changing it to a different one, or bringing this to the creator of that stylish's attention so that they can try and fix it.

I can't attack my own Pokémon. I've lost like 4 games trying to swagger my own Pokémon to get a +2 spread move off and I use it on the opposite Pokémon. Really frustrating.

Also I played a game yesterday where I transformed into my opponent's ho oh, and it was knocked out the same turn. The next turn I still had the option to use Smeargle's moves, and my Groudon couldn't use any attacking moves.

Last edited:
Quick question, haven't downloaded it yet, but does this work for servers other than the main one?
As of now you can only join the Tournament server and the main server.

_______

I appreciate all the work you guys have done so far for the app. One thing that I'd like to see us the ability to import multiple teams at once, much like you can on the Web client.

As I said earlier in this app, I love it and use it quite frequently.

My only minor suggestion would be to make it so that weather based effects or trick room are more easily known, perhaps a text reminder in one of the quadrants of the screen (if the full visuals are too much)?

Otherwise no problems on my end, keep up the good work!

This app is really nice for playing on phone, keep up the good works !
Btw if i play zoroark on my team, how can i exchange team members like playing on computer?

Hey there.
First of all, huge respect,this app is very good, and has way less bug than expected. And before anyone complains, sorry for not reading all 17 pages.
I just want to say that it is impossible for me to click return/frustration. More into detail ; i can click it but the timer goes down and says i have to click my move. (nexus 4, rest works perfectly)

Hi, besides Return is not working at all (the attack doesn't trigger, and the timer goes on), Tauros's sheer force with life orb is not working either. Tauros takes the recoil of life orb when it is suppose to not taking it (like Nidoking).

kikke2 Taurus doesn't take recoil from moves that have secondary effects because of sheer force. You should be using rock climb> return on Tauros for the added power and lack of recoil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)