The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
dankeys already off to a better start than last time maybe we gonna get a competitive bowl to break up the commercials and dip-eating

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Broncos are headhunting and its enough to make me want to throw up. That safety on Cams slide basically targeted his head and got up and acted like he did a good thing. Same when they body slammed him. Disgusting.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
that was the worst halftime show for years

0 hype cause coldplay has 0 peppy songs. they're such a poor pick for a hype event lol.

i mean it looked cool the stage was sick and the umbrella things were cool but the audio was way off the crowd was way too loud. smh.

on the plus side my nacho layer dip is on point :afrostar:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
that was the worst halftime show for years

0 hype cause coldplay has 0 peppy songs. they're such a poor pick for a hype event lol.

i mean it looked cool the stage was sick and the umbrella things were cool but the audio was way off the crowd was way too loud. smh.

on the plus side my nacho layer dip is on point :afrostar:
People actually give a fuck about the halftime show?

If the broncos win, i'm going to love the panther fan tears when they cry about the mistakes here and there that could have won them the game. Join the 11 other teams fans who feel the same as you because the broncos have LITERALLY WON 14 GAMES THIS WAY. The broncos are just the best team in the NFL why is that so hard to accept?

Btw i'll stand by this statement even if they go on to lose.

People actually give a fuck about the halftime show?
Uh i do. It's fun. Also i love Viva la Vida and thats like the only song they should have done.

xJownage

If the broncos win, i'm going to love the panther fan tears when they cry about the mistakes here and there that could have won them the game. Join the 11 other teams fans who feel the same as you because the broncos have LITERALLY WON 14 GAMES THIS WAY. The broncos are just the best team in the NFL why is that so hard to accept?

Btw i'll stand by this statement even if they go on to lose.

Uh i do. It's fun. Also i love Viva la Vida and thats like the only song they should have done.
Best cheap shotters in the league. Nice 120 1st half yds. Any good team would be up 3 scores with all the panthers mistakes.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
<MrE> 35 more game minutes
<MrE> before von miller is crowned super bowl MVP

IT'S COMING

edit also shoutouts to my man D. WARE gettin' a ring too

Last edited:

xJownage

Feels really dirty after all the cheap shots...worst super bowl in years tbh. 48 was a clean game, this feels tarnished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)