PU PU Winter Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mizuhime and i scheduled for Sunday (no specific time) so I PM'd him on smogon if he could get online but he never replied, neither was he on smogtours/ps
activity i guess

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was on smog tours all day and you never pmed on smogon, rofl. But you can take the win if it matters that much to you that you have to lie to get it

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was on smog tours all day and you never pmed on smogon, rofl. But you can take the win if it matters that much to you that you have to lie to get it
You didn't set a scheduled time and from what I could see from your VMs that he was active but you werent. You hadn't responded to this thread either when its been like 12 hours after sunday

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You didn't set a scheduled time and from what I could see from your VMs that he was active but you werent. You hadn't responded to this thread either when its been like 12 hours after sunday
I work midnights and was on smogtours from noon until 11 because I'm always on smogtours when I'm on. He didn't look to hard because I mean I have auth on the server

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1. I did VM you on Smogon at 5:19 PM your time. You weren't online on Smogtours at that time i even asked in the main chat if you were under and alt or something.
2. If you really want to get the win, take it and drop me out of this tour lmao.

sorry for the inconvenience Anty, hope everything goes well in the rest of the tour

activity, my opponent hasn't been on smogon since January 27th, he hasn't contacted me back, and I have no idea what his username on showdown is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)