Mafia vs Village Election 2016 Mafia - Game over! Can't stump the trump!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
There isn't, people are just being super lethargic about this game for whatever reason.

Also just realized this isn't in the rules:

In the event of a tie, no one will be lynched.

...but you probably assumed as much.

Ampharos

Deadline

In a stunning move, the politicians agree to a stalemate and decide to not lynch anyone.

Night 1 ends in 48 hours. Kills are now active.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Walrein said:
Dear Celever,
You are Rick Santorum (R-PA).

In real life you may have dropped out, but not so fast! Nobody simply “drops out” in this brutal alternate universe! Anyways, you’re the most religiously fanatical and stringently homophobic of the candidates. Make of that what you will.

Night Action: Fundamentalism
Each night, you may target one user. That user’s night action will occur after all others.
Nothing's happening so let's be interesting. Claim to me please kk. And I know this role isn't optimal for leading and isn't even really provable, but ffs this is boring.

Ampharos

Deadline

"...and that's why, if I'm elected town leader, we can make this forum great again!" proclaimed Celever, seconds before being ripped to shreds by a mob of progressives.

Dear Celever,
You are Rick Santorum (R-PA).

In real life you may have dropped out, but not so fast! Nobody simply “drops out” in this brutal alternate universe! Anyways, you’re the most religiously fanatical and stringently homophobic of the candidates. Make of that what you will.

Night Action: Fundamentalism
Each night, you may target one user. That user’s night action will occur after all others.
Results going out. Day 2 ends in 48 hours.

edit: all results out

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
well fuck; damnocrats lucked up with me.

That, or CeLOSER let slip my role. Either way, I'm a useless buoy now, adrift in an ocean of policy.

My role PM is as follows.

Walrein said:
Dear Ullar,
You are Ben Carson (R-MD).

Hopping on the bandwagon of non-politicians running for prez, you are a retired neurosurgeon who invented multiple cutting-edge surgical techniques. Outside of the operating room, however, you tend to come off as a bit dim-witted, and you are strongly rooted in fundamentalist values.

Night Action: Of course the doctor is the doctor
Each night, you may target one user. That user cannot be killed that night.
I bg'd Celever last night, but was redirected. To whom, I do not know. My death is certain, but I will centralize this slothful game before I go. Claims. Now. If you claimed to Celever, then claim to me. I'm going to bed soon, so I suggest you hop on your shit now. I reached out to nobody but Celever, given my blatantly obvious role name, so please. Unite or die.

Someone has contacted me.

I was originally hoping Ullar's PM had an error, in that he was called (R-MD), a suffix associated with elected officials, but it appears Walrein has given this suffix even to outsiders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)