Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alexer Hdz is subbed out, Blades Haxorus is subbed in and the opponent is Bro Kappa

To the ones asking for substitutes for inactive opponents, I am still prioritizing games where one side hasn't made contact whatsoever. At this point in time it seems likely that everyone (or close to everyone) with an inactive opponent that has missed their scheduled times will get an activity win.

remaining games where subs get priority:

brokenwings vs DestinyUnknown - DestinyUnknown
Kyblad vs Reymaki - Kyblad
Jack Boots vs TargetGoBoom - TargetGoBoom
Chris Jenkins vs undisputed - Chris Jenkins
Eternal Spirit vs AdvanceShip - AdvanceShip
Colchonero vs LORD ISSEI - Colchonero

op is up to date as of this post

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Lost against toshimelonhead.
It's best of three, do you want to play 2 more matches?

(just in case)

Activity Win Request

Opponent (who posted above this) thinks OST is a best of one when r1 is a best of three. I won the first match and he left before I could ask about playing a second one.

EDIT: We're getting the other matches scheduled for tomorrow 3 pm my time / 4 pm opponent's time.

Last edited:
Activity win request

Opponent inactive on the forums since 27th Jan. I was appointed his opponent on the 5th as a sub. To this day he hasn't replied back to my initial contacting attempt on his wall.

EDIT: Opponent did try to contact me but he used a separate post on his wall instead of commenting on my post,which is why I didn't get a notification. I still stand by my activity request as he's very rarely online and impossible to setup a time with.

Last edited:
Activity Win Request

I'm currently 1-0 up in the series (opp disconnected and timer ran out), my opp then told me his internet was having issues and we could finish it another day. He hasn't logged in for a week now, he said he'd be available this monday but didn't show. I'll try and schedule for another day but don't count on this getting done.

Activity post.
Fakes posted on my wall a while ago and I told him to pick a date that worked for him. Messaged him again on Friday and he still has yet to respond.

Activity win request.

My opponent has made pretty much no attempt to get this series of battles out the way and are really inactive, whereas I have been checking daily to see if they have replied to me. The one time they did reply to me they even said they forgot they actually signed up for ost lmao, and haven't replied since.

okay so I hoped I wouldn't need to do this, but activity win request

Me and reiku agreed that we would try to play during midseason of spl. The Wednesday of the week midseason was, I vmed him asking about when he wanted to fight. I never got a reply, and on Monday I vmed him once more in case he had missed my previous vm. Still no reply from that. reiku has been on Smogon roughly once a day or so after what I have seen during this time period.

you wrote at 12pm YOUR TIME (not GMT+10) on MONDAY, not sunday as scheduled. I suggest you pay attention in math class and learn about timezones.
NO man, I wrote you at 1 am GMT+10 after an hour that I was waiting for you, as you also wrote and that is why it was on Monday, stop inventing stupid stories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)