Bleach Discussion Thread

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry, he will most likely get one shotted next chapter...or the one after, if the next chapter isn't filler with Hitsugaya running towards the giant Sternritter thinking about the time he was a zombie.
The theme has been Vice-Captains taking out the Sternritter. I say Rangiku.

*sees newest chapter*

Of all the dumb choices made, Uryu just flat out saying his plan to Ichigo was one of the dumbest. If this was his plan the whole time, he should have either hinted at Ichigo his plan subtly, so Jugram (not spelling his other name) wouldn't catch on, or let Ichigo know that he was going to Revolver Ocelot backstab the Vandenreich.

Ugh, and I had just finished reading Skin Game (Dresden Files), too. THAT'S how you backstab someone. Take notes, Bleach characters.

Ichigo is so dense though, I really doubt he would've been able to grasp any subtle hint Uryuu would give out. He needs it spelt out.

Which is irrelevant however, remember Bach and the Almighty can basically see the future besides anything involving mimihaga-thing (the other arm), and as Jugram has all of Bach's powers atm, eyes included, he's known of this betrayal regardless.

What I don't get is why Uryuu thinks blowing up the place will destroy someone pretty much invincible like Bach, not to mention that Uryuu is branded with the A as well, so betting he'll be mindcontrolled somewhere here.

Wait, did Ishida just forgot that Harshwald was standing next to him all this time since the beginning of this chapter? Did he just tell his plans by honestly thinking he wouldn't catch on? wtf

So , Uryu dies, Chad probably dies, who's Orihime going to die to now? Considering how inferior all of Ichigo's friends are compared to him, they're just gonna die.

Besides even if Ichi kills Bach, so what? Then you still have Hashbrown with all of his powers basically being the new Bach. Even if he hasn't fully grasped the use of it, these are still the same powers that sorta killed Yamamoto, Ichibee, etc...what hope does Uryu stand? Not to mention there's a rampaging colossus outside and a death dude who can't easily be killed. Seems kinda dumb despite the hype that hollow powers are cancer to quincy that Gerald isn't more hurt by the vizards.

So , Uryu dies, Chad probably dies, who's Orihime going to die to now? Considering how inferior all of Ichigo's friends are compared to him, they're just gonna die.

Besides even if Ichi kills Bach, so what? Then you still have Hashbrown with all of his powers basically being the new Bach. Even if he hasn't fully grasped the use of it, these are still the same powers that sorta killed Yamamoto, Ichibee, etc...what hope does Uryu stand? Not to mention there's a rampaging colossus outside and a death dude who can't easily be killed. Seems kinda dumb despite the hype that hollow powers are cancer to quincy that Gerald isn't more hurt by the vizards.
We are talking about Bleach, right? Fucking Kira is alive.

Yeh, but I also believe the only way they can kill Bach is during his sleep, so that Hashwald loses it's powers when he was supposed to be sleeping...

BEST CHAPTER EVER!!!! #nosebleedtodeath #MOARyoruichibooty #loveangrykittyyoruichi

With Kisuke skyrocketting to my favorite character ever, I really want to be him... or just his hand *onto that ass*

Really interesting chapter, as always Kisuke deliver some sort of solution to any problem (but IMO Bach should have a tie with Kisuke and Mayuri, both being hard to account for).

This battle (although kind of short) is the most interesting battle going on (I mean Chad and Ganju aren't even fighting Quincies and we all know Uryu will have his ass hander over, giant Thor is in 5 vs. 1 but will beat then off screen for sure)

I have high hopes on Yoruichi in this battle.... and I don't care about her bother... her hasty brother.

Edit:

Last edited:
Loving dat ass. And Yoruichi confirmed cat girl.

Though I agree Bach probably underestimated Mayuri, I mean he did just kill off a body part of the soul king and his ability to counter toxins and whatever else is pretty much only second to, well, Kisuke. It's also rather interesting why he deemed Ichibee a special power considering Bach steamrolled him once he started using the Almighty. You'd even think Orhime would deserve some consideration due to her ability to reject and undo pretty much anything. And despite the fact he undersold Yamamoto, being able to incinerate and pretty much destroy anything with his bankai is pretty bad for your common troops, I'd argue if Bach hadn't sealed it he probably would've taken a lot more damage to beat him than what even Ichibee did.

"What did you insert into my ass" - Yoruichi from Chapter 662

I thought Kubo honestly forgot about the 5 war potencials...glad we finally know them all. I just don't get how Hyosube is "The Wisdom" while showing his demonic looking face in the flashback...

holy shit booty

also this chapter reignited my love for kisuke's character. The fact that hes a threat because "You don't know what hes gonna do" is just awesome.

Well you knew it wouldn't be over until the release came, unlike certain deceased shinigami who we'll never know the bankai of now, at least he's giving all the elite sternritter theirs. Though I'd rather look more at our curvaceous cat girl more.

hopefully Kubo doesn't fuck it up like he did with Shunsui..

askin provin again why he's the most badass sternritter though, really hyped for this fight

So losing an eye and being poisoned prompts his Bankai finally, this should be interesting. Before he's stated it's not good for helping anyone, so like Shunsui it probably has some nasty effects when unleashed.

Last edited:
Hope his Bankai is worth this shit chapter I just read.

"Now that I have transformed and can probably kill you in one hit, let me give you a 5-10 minute explanation about my powers before I kill you giving you a chance to find a counter measure!"

At least have them fight not just stand there staring at each other. D:<

The worst part is that Kisuke Urahara could have figured out a counter measure on his own like Kurotsuchi did by observing the enemy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)