PU PU Winter Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
act, opp missed scheduled time by 40+ mins as of this post, and it is already past midnight for me, so can't be on much longer

Requesting extension to Friday for Shartruce and I. Time zones just aren't working out with me in school and such as much as I am trying to get this done. I'm hoping we can play after I get out of class Friday.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting extension to Friday for Shartruce and I. Time zones just aren't working out with me in school and such as much as I am trying to get this done. I'm hoping we can play after I get out of class Friday.
Requesting an extension to around friday. I've been trying to get this done but we're never on/ready to fight at the same time.
Both fine w/ me

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I want to call Activity and beforehand excuse myself for grammar mistakes or my bad English in this long post!
I send my oppenent a message on friday and we came to the conclusion that we lived in the same timezone.
This would normally be a good thing, but not this time.
My opponent asked if I could play monday 3:30pm our timezone, GMT+1.
But I study chemistry at the UvA and study>pokemon.
So I couldn't battle because I had classes from 3pm to 5pm (Also 1:30 travel time).
Then he asked me if he could battle me saturday evening, but I needed to finish a project.
Then he asked if I could play Tuesday from 2:30pm to 4:00pm.
My classes were also from 3pm to 5pm so I could not play again.
I asked him if he could play earlier or later that day and he didn't respond.
I asked him yesterday if he could play on that day but still no responce.
I asked him today if he could play but still nothing.
I know that I have multiple times decline a schedule, but two of the three intervals were just nunreasonable for everyone who studies, has a job or is still in school.
You can't expect someone to play when they work or at school, college or Uni.
We live in the same timezone and I know that Germans go at the same time to their jobs and schools as Dutchies.
So he must know that this are bad times to try and schedule a battle for most people.
I had some time during the day that I could play besides the evenings and that was: Monday from 9:00am to 1:30pm and Tuesday from 11:00am to 1:30pm.
The saturday night was the only reasonable interval I declined but saturday and friday night were the only nights I could not play!
The rest of the nights I was online on smogon and PS.
I hope this is enough to grant me an activity win, but I hope to battle him before the deadline!

tl;dr
Two of his three intervals to play were bad because people work, learn or study at those times.
The other one was my fault for having an unfinished project.
I asked him to play in the evenings or during the day at other times but he has never responded back!

edit: he gave me the win forget my post above :)

Last edited:

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity
EnemyJurist vs PokeLuver
Confide. vs silver97
wisc vs Mishimono
-Grim vs Dominatio

Coinflip
eaglehawk vs amber lamps
tect
vs rural
John76 vs fatty
Arkain vs cuzzie
byronthewellwell
vs BrandonBeast
Murdercow vs Twixtry
RivalET vs cityfolk
Austin vs DaSpoofy
Your Stupidity vs Mysterious M
Kingofcrimea vs Uriel Reboseno
fairytale vs shadowkid17
Kyuss
vs Real FV13
Wooly Ampharosite vs GustavoYAY
Eternal Spirit vs Mizuhime
Haruno vs Sweep
Runebane33 vs Raseri
King UU
vs TTFTW
Thatwackycruton vs Mr. NudistoBeach
Twix vs mayomayo
Ununhexium vs Hiro97
Kushalos vs PTF
joshz vs tricking

Extensions
HJAD vs Kiyo
shartruce vs Huston
KJ Corp vs ErcaPerca

r3 will be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)