Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oppo and I should have played yesterday, he missed the schedule (he chose the time) and I asked him to play at the same time (like 15 mins ago) but still no reply from him and he is not even online. So "activity"

Opponent doesnt even schedule with me. He asks when I am free, and i tell him the time, but instead forces me to do it on another day.

also claims in last match he doesnt care about OST , so i have to be the pro active one to see when he is online and such

Seriously sick and tired looking out for an opponent that claims not to care about OST and just curses a lot in game because I used a level 3 Aron in my battle. Smurf, please notify when you would like to battle properly. Seriously, you only asked me once, but I on the other hand have to go for days and days to see when you are online or free. If you are truly interested in OST, then just properly give the time when you are 100% available and not on vacation or some crap instead of hoping that I will miraculously battle you suddenly without any forms of communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)