Other The Genius Forum Game - Over - Congratulations Blazade

Ok, so here's how it is. I'm a zombie hunter and I'm dedicated to allowing a portion of the human population to survive to the end of this game. It is possible I'll be outed by zorbees' update but in the event that all three people I touched are clean they'll be able to turtle next round while I offer to touch anyone who wishes to prove themselves to an incredibly strong round four human alliance. If you want to go for a zombie win, you don't know who my partner is that would go to the deathmatch with me, and in the likely event that a human group does survive you will not be allowed to decide the loser or have protection from the elimination candidate. Besides, I am offering an easy win to any human who wants it.

If people get killed, determining the remaining zombies becomes even easier, and my claim is proven allowing me to touch everyone and set up a win for the clean ones.

I am making this claim now because I will not be around at the time of the deadline and I don't want the people I touched or anyone else deciding to do anything rash if I don't get outed. Uncle Sam has done a fine job coordinating touches, if you think I'm lying it will probably be easy to tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)