UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does this round really have to be 48 hours theres like two legal touches left

Also since I only have one legal touch left Touch with Blazade wooo fun game

LightWolf

lightwoof
Lol sorry BLINGAS, I fell asleep before I did it, in my defense I'm sick!

Remember winners, vote US for loser, more fun that way. I'd still take him to the death match, but don't give me the chance to second guess myself.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
ok i'm going to update early since everything seems to be complete.

Lightwolf is removed from the game for not touching anyone this round (every player left he had already touched)

remaining players:

Da Letter El - Zombie
Blazade - Zombie Hunter
idiotfrommars - Human - 5 points
U-Turn Out - Human - 5 points
PokeguyNXB - Human - 5 points
internet - Human - 5 points
UncleSam - Human - 4 points

idiotfrommars, U-Turn-Out, PokeguyNXB, and internet are joint winners, each receiving a Token of Life and 3 garnets.
UncleSam is the loser. Pick a player that does not have a Token of Life to join you in the Death Match.

Current Garnet count:

PokeguyNXB has 11
idiotfrommars has 10
internet has 9
U-Turn Out has 8
BLINGAS has 5
ButteredToast, Da Letter El, Lightwolf, and UncleSam have 4
Shaka Brah has 2
Blazade has 0

UncleSam

Leading this village
Lets thank zorbees for making rules that make no sense and which no one understands solely to fuck me over

I guess he fits right in with the rest of the game!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
UncleSam has chosen BLINGAS to be his opponent

This Death Match is called Color Wheel.

At the start of the game, the 9 other players will randomly receive a selection of color choices, from the following questions.

Pink or Maroon?
Orange or Burnt Orange?
Gold or Yellow?
Lime Green or Neon Green?
Teal or Navy?
Lavender or Purple?
White or Beige?
Black or Gray?

There will be 8 rounds of play, corresponding to each question, where the death match players will have to decide which color was more popular.

Each round, the starting player will make his choice, then the following player will make his choice after that. The starting player in round 1 will be the player who lost the main match.

The starting player will gain 1 point if his choice is correct, and will have no change in points if incorrect. The following player will gain 2 points if his choice is correct, but will lose 2 points if incorrect. Points can go negative in this game.

The player with less points after 8 rounds will be eliminated. If tied, the player who got less questions correct will be eliminated. If still tied after that, we will replay the game with new color selections.

all color selections are out, please let me know if you guys plan this on IRC or forums and if IRC, when

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Oh I forgot this existed

Honestly what is there to play, just have the other players vote on who stays it's the same difference, there's no skill involved (protip BLINGAS wins)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)