ORAS OU Lord Cobalion and the cute Mew. Peaked 1800+

Hi Smogon, here's Costi93 with probably my first or second RMT.

OST is going to start and I wanted to show a team that I had some success with.

I could probably ladder even further, but with University, girlfriend and work I have literally 0 time and with OST starting i tought I couldn't have much time to show you guys this very fun team!

Proof of peak

http://imgur.com/ewh4tWL

Teambuilding process

I really wanted to use Cobalion, don't know why, it's just a cool mon i wanted to try out. Cause it's easily walled by bulky grounds and bulky waters I wanted something to lure them and for this role I chose LO mew.

I added Landorus-T next, because why not. Right now it's easily the best rocker and blanket check to a lot of threats like Talon and Mlopunny for offensive teams. It also grabs momentum with u-turn.

Mgyarados was the mega of choice. The people feeling is that, right now, even if you not specifically prepare for Mgyarados, you end up building a team covering it. While this could be true, it benefits a lot from the rise of bulky grounds like Lando and I also realised how well it synergize with Mew.

For the last 2 slot I knew I wanted something with Healing wish and defog support. I tought Latias could be a good choice but I think the superior damage output Latios provides it's too good. I added Latios for defog support and Scarf Jirachi for healing wish support and because the team was kinda slow and I needed something to take care of MAlakazam and to switch into dracoes and fairies attacks

Here's the team at a glance

In depth analysis

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

The evs spread is quite simple. Max Max for the damage output and the needed speed for at least tie against Keldeo if Latios is gone. So, why Cobalion? I simply would like to try something fun and with all the dark types running around i tought Cobalion could be a nice one. In the first 2 SPL weeks Ttar was the most used mon and Cobalion can easily set up in front of a scarf Ttar and also in front on the chople berry of the smooth rock one. Behind a sub it can't be revenge killed by excadrill and we all know how common is this core right now. It takes really well care of Clef that think to easily twave it and at +2 it does a ton of damage to everything. It's speed is not that huge but unlike keldeo this thing has the bulk to take hits from offensive mons and retaliate back. Overall it's a nice win condition against slower teams and provides the team of a good defensive utility and a nice offensive presence. Yes, you may need to build your team all around this thing and this make it not really a very viable mon, but overall i suggest everyone of you to try it out :]

Mew @ Life Orb
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 72 Atk / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Thunderbolt

This thing is a God. Really no one expect this set and it catches off guard a TON of opponents. I use this thing to lure in threats to Cobalion and Mgyara such as Hippo, Garchomp, Lando-t, Ferro, Skarm and Scizor (Mega). The list of immediate ko goes even further, in fact with the given ev spread it's able to straight ko Heatran and Bisharp (that never sucker punches you .-.). This mon put in work in every game I play being able to get at least one unexpected kills. It's bulk is also nice and not being straight killed by max speed garchomp outrage is cool. I use this mon early game to open holes in the opposition and it's really good in this job.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 28 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Yeah, Boring choice, as always, but this thing is too good right now. The team was weak as fuck to threats like Talon and Mlop and I needed a ground immunity. Landorus was the obvious choice. The moveset is standard. SD could be an option to slash with U-turn but i found the utility of u-turn being more valuable. Not much to say on this :]

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

With the 3 mons I chose, I needed a Mega and another win condition. The choice went to Mgyara because it really synergyze well with Mew that really takes care of the totality of the counter to Mgyara. DD + 3 attacks was my choice. I feel that in this offensive meta is the best option because the coverage of Waterfall + EQ or Waterfall + crunch wasn't enough. Jolly in order to outspeed Mlop and MManectric at +1 and in order to outspeed those annoying power erb heatran at +0 that are a pain for this team to deal with. Once Mew does it jobs, this really destroys the opposition. It's also cool how my setup mons take FULL advantage of pursuit trapping that is probably the most common strategy these days.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

This is my second wallbreaker and the defog of the team. It's also my best answer to Keldeo that otherwise just destroy me. I think Latios is invaluable in this meta, even if there are plenty of dark types. Yes, it's coverage is walled by steel type, but other than heatran no steel type really appreciate switching into dracoes. Yes, Skarm and Ferro do it too, but in this offensive meta they are really less common and I have at least 2 countermesure to them. This team as I said doesn't give a fuck to pursuit trapping and that's why i tought Latios could be a nice pick here.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

The third Psychic mon of the team. Jirachi is the one who is supposed to switch into fairies and dracoes. It takes care of Mlopunny, Malakazam and every faster threat that you can thing of. Healing wish to give Cobalion of Mgyara a second opportunity, Heart Stamp > Zen Headbutt because exploiting luck is always appreciated. It also grabs momentum to let Mew in. They work quite well together cause Lando and Chomper are usually the most used switch in to scarf rachi to punish it with recoil damage.

Conclusion:

I think overall this bulky offense team succeed in covering most of the metagame threats. I kinda happy with this because I had a bit of success using underrated mons. It performs well against every playstyle, cause Mgyara successfully deal with Stall, Cobalion is good against more balanced builds and Jirachi is nice against offense. Hope you guys enjoyed it and shoutouts to ArchPhantom that always support me and my new builds.

Threats:

Rain is literally the most annoying thing to face, especially the one with Ferrothorn. It's really hard to deal with it with this team.
Rotom-W is kinda annoying but I generally succeed in playing around it
Electric types in general are hard to play around, especially leftovers Thundy. Latios is usually fine if it hasn't setup yet and I have Jirachi that outspeed and Mew that doesn't die to +2 tbolt from the leftovers variant. It's not that good but it's ok i suppose.

Replays:

I usually don't save many replays, here some i saved for this RMT
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-319440869
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-319859290
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-319875299
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322453198

If i play these days i'm gonna upload other replays. I'm sure the team is not perfect and you guys could probably suggest something :] I'd really appreciate this.

Here's the importable
Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

Mew @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 Atk / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Thunderbolt

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 28 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

Last edited:

Shafofficiel

allez tout le monde en balèze (baleze baleze)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
if i was you i might be afrrraid of azumarill, whether cb or av it's still a threat,
it's a cool team tho, rlly fun ^^

Nice team, I've been using Lucario recently and yeah Steel/Fighting coverage is pretty sweet. My only suggestion might be to change the LO on Mew for an Expert Belt seeing as the damage output is fairly similar on super effective hits (which you seem to have designed it for) but you get no recoil - obviously if there's certain important OHKOes contingent on having a LO then stick with that.

I finally glad someone's not using the stall breaker mew that makes me absolutely want to vomit. Not really a rate, but it's absolutely vital to keep cobalion alive if you plan on taking on bisharp and, to a lesser extent, weavile. Cool team!

sold team and lots of fun to use, some ghost types are kinda a problem, but nothing you cant easily outplay great team, maybe energy over thunderbolt for rotom but that's just my 2 cents

Reactions: amg

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
What I think About Your Team First Glance
That Mew Set.

How You Can Improve Your Team

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Fang

This isn't a big fix I just think ice fanging the bulky chomps would help your sd cobalion in the long run potentially. Maybe also pull off a clean late game freeze on azu [:

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Hidden Power Fire

I feel like mons like ferro and scizor really are a pain and I can see you keeping roost still and that wouldn't be bad. This would just make you less weak but definitely again isn't a big fix.

Conclusion

This is a fun team and solid team doesn't really need any massive changes and I see why it had massive success on the ladder not cause of play skill or team build but because of that mew set. Haha, have a nice day bud. I wish you massive success buddy and hope you take my changes into consideration.

Last edited:
HI dude,
why you do not use earth power in their mew ?

Mew @ Life Orb
EVs: 74 HP / 252 SpA / 178 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt

252+ SpA Life Orb Mew Earth Power vs. 248 HP / 192+ SpD Heatran: 343-406 (89 - 105.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
(343, 348, 348, 354, 359, 364, 364, 369, 374, 380, 385, 385, 390, 395, 400, 406)

Hi guys!

Thanks everyone for the rate.

First of all. I considered the idea of expert belt on Mew, but it misses on important ko such as against heatran and it misses on important 2hko. It's sad, i know, but for example with ebelt it's not guaranteed the 2hko on hippo T_T

Secondly. I completely forgot energy ball and it's probably a very better option > thunderbolt cause I still hit Skarmory, slowbro, azu for supereffective damage and I also hit bulky water/grounds for major damage and rotom who is quite annoying for the build. Definetly going to try this. The only downside I see is that, withouth Tbolt, I can't severely damage zard y, which is a major threat to this build.

njnp thanks for the rate buddy. I definetly gonna try both your suggestion. I don't know if the lack of EQ on Mgyara could be problematic, but after some test i could surely give a response on this. Definetly gonna try ice fang :] Not having hazard support on a Mgyara team and with 4 out of 6 members grounded could be problematic as well, but i'm going to test if the ability to threaten ferro/scizor is more valuable than the ability to remove hazards :]

Cordeschi that set is not good in my opinion, cause in order to guarantee a ko after rocks against heatran you fail to outspeed a lot of thing. With hasty nature and EQ you easily ko heatran even without rocks and at the same time you have the ability to tie against Manaphy (who usually thinks to be able to setup in front of you and you destroy it with 2 tbolt), Zard y (no solid switchins) and others base 100. Thanks anyway :]

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Mew has a ton of options for its EV spread. Here's everything in that speed tier:

328 / Celebi, Charizard (Mega-X), Charizard (Mega-Y), Gardevoir (Mega), Manaphy, Medicham (Mega), Victini / 100 / +Spe / 252 / 0
Mew only cares about Celebi and maybe Manaphy here. If you're concerned about Manaphy, best option is to put Heart Stamp -> Trick on Jirachi.
327 / Celebi, Gardevoir (Mega), Manaphy / 100 / +Spe / 252 / 0 / 30 IV [Hidden Power Fire]
Same as above but your Mew has no business staying in on Gardevoir
322 / Haxorus / 97 / +Spe / 252 / 0
Option to drop to here, but Haxorus is not common enough in UU to need to outspeed it
317 / Kyurem-Black / 95 / +Spe / 252 / 0
None of your moves hit Kyurem-Black for super effective damage.
315 / Terrakion / 108 / Neutral / 252 / 0
Terrakion should be Jolly in ORAS OU, so this doesn't matter.
311 / Garchomp (Mega) / 92 / +Spe / 252 / 0
Possible to drop here, but again Mega Garchomp isn't very common right now.
310 / Charizard (Mega-X), Volcarona / 100 / +Spe / 184 / 0
Mew should GTFO if caught against either.
309 / Landorus-Therian / 91 / +Spe / 252 / 0
Possibility, but most Lando-T's are either Scarfed or Defensive these days. Would rather not risk a 50/50 here unless I knew the set.
309 / Lopunny, Sharpedo (Mega) / 105 / Neutral / 252 / 0
Both get faster after Mega evolving.
306 / Lucario / 90 / +Spe / 252 / 0
Maybe worth outspeeding,
303 / Manaphy / 100 / +Spe / 160 / 0
I would make sure to outspeed Defensive CM Manaphy and 2HKO after +1 with TBolt or Energy Ball
303 / Garchomp / 102 / Neutral / 252 / 0
Not common in ORAS, most likely SD, Scarf, or HelmetChomp. Only HelmetChomp is worth outspeeding.
302 / Excadrill / 88 / +Spe / 252 / 0
Possibility. Doesn't help against Sand Rush drill, though, and Adamant is generally preferred over Jolly.
302 / Diancie (Mega), Metagross (Mega) / 110 / Neutral / 188 / 0
Mew should GTFO in both cases because both megas go max speed more often than not.
301 / Pidgeot, Thundurus-Therian / 101 / Neutral / 252 / 0
Neither common enough to optimize outspeeding for.
300 / Latias (Mega) / 110 / Neutral / 176 / 0
Mew should GTFO here since CM is a counter.

Now to spreads that allow you to use a Modest Nature:

299 / Charizard, Charizard (Mega-X), Charizard (Mega-Y), Entei, Gardevoir (Mega), Medicham (Mega), Staraptor, Victini / 100 / Neutral / 252 / 0
Certainly an option, but both Zards run +Speed natures; an option because tying Medicham and Victini might be handy
295 / Hydreigon / 98 / Neutral / 252 / 0
Mew doesn't OHKO even with Modest, so I would switch Mew if I saw one.
295 / Heracross, Pinsir, Toxicroak / 85 / +Spe / 252 / 0
Very good benchmark for Mew for Hera and Pinsir; TCroak would have Sucker Punch most of the time.
290 / Talonflame / 126 / Neutral / 8 / 0
Talonflame is a bad matchup for Mew and typically runs Brave Bird for priority. With Earth Power, WoW is not as big of a deal.
289 / Kyurem, Kyurem-Black, Sharpedo, Zygarde / 95 / Neutral / 252 / 0
See prior comments
287 / Gyarados, Gyarados (Mega) / 81 / +Spe / 252 / 0
This would be where I would put Mew at. Outspeed Gyarados plus all base 80s
285 / Gliscor, Kyurem, Kyurem-Black / 95 / Neutral / 236 / 0
284 / Altaria, Altaria (Mega), Dragonite, Gallade, Gardevoir, Hoopa-Unbound, Mamoswine, Togekiss / 80 / +Spe / 252 / 0
283 / Garchomp (Mega) / 92 / Neutral / 252 / 0
282 / Gliscor / 95 / Neutral / 224 / 0
281 / Landorus-Therian / 91 / Neutral / 252 / 0
280 / Diggersby, Feraligatr / 78 / +Spe / 252 / 0
279 / Lucario / 90 / Neutral / 252 / 0
278 / Heatran / 77 / +Spe / 252 / 0 ->
This is the minimum speed I would have Mew at.

When playing around with the EV spread, this is what I would use for 4 attacks Mew:

Mew @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt / Energy Ball / Aura Sphere / Shadow Ball (for Mega Medicham)
- Earth Power

32 HP maximizes Life Orb recoil, Earth Power over Earthquake given the previous post, maximized SAtk and put Speed at a level to outspeed Mega Gyarados, and the rest goes into Defense as filler to possibly survive a random Outrage or two.

Hope this helps.

I am absolutely in tears. This is the first RMT where the rates don't say "I like the team but this is what you should do:
1). Replace everything with Azumarill, TankChomp, Rocky Lando, Talonflame, Celebi, and [Place your Mega here]
2). Be happy, don't question it, love it."
Now for the rate, I don't understand Jirachi's role. I love the idea of heart stamp, but the healing wish although gives another chance of sweeping, kind of breaks momentum. If you don't mind, would you care to break down its use on this team?

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I am absolutely in tears. This is the first RMT where the rates don't say "I like the team but this is what you should do:
1). Replace everything with Azumarill, TankChomp, Rocky Lando, Talonflame, Celebi, and [Place your Mega here]
2). Be happy, don't question it, love it."
Now for the rate, I don't understand Jirachi's role. I love the idea of heart stamp, but the healing wish although gives another chance of sweeping, kind of breaks momentum. If you don't mind, would you care to break down its use on this team?
listen, rate a team does not mean completely change to ensure that the most like you and the creator of it, rate a team means finding things that do not go as a team to make it better against common threats, to make it more effective in competitions etc. .
but you have to stay with the foundation, thou hast just suggested a totally different team, changing all the Pokemon that I had put, this is not to rate :)

This is eerily similar to a VoltTurn team I made recently of MegaManec, Cobalion, that exact Rachi, Lando, Latios, and Weavile. Well, okay, maybe not eerily similar, but 4/6 mons is on the radar at least.

Edit:

I bumped into someone using your team today! You might recognize this that I use as the team I posted prior, but with some adjustments! Anyway, while I'm actually not entirely sure how to fix it, your team seems to really get rolled over by Azumarill.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-321925891

Jirachi loses 1v1 because of Aqua Jet, Latios gets eaten, Mega Gyara gets eaten, Cobalion gets eaten, Lando gets eaten as a revenge kill, and all that leaves you is a game of protect the mew! Messy sight. I feel like another bolt-beamer wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see my team on the ladder :]

Anyway

1) toshimelonhead thanks for your opinion on mew. I'm going to test it surely and see how it works. Anyway your post was actually a bit confusonary and I just took the final ev spread and moveset xD
2) Vincent210 glad to hear your opinions too buddy and glad to see the replay.

Anyway, while the Azu weaknesses is huge I have to admit that offensive teams that are not weak to Azu are the ones with Mscizor. Every other offensive team has issue against that monster. My situation is bad, but not that bad. Non of my mons give Azu a free switchins. Azu can't really affors to come on Jirachi and id it start clicking banded aqua jet it just give me the free setup opportunity with Mgyara.
Mgyara at + 1 and Cobalion at + 2 just destroy it and it's not hard to setup nor to get a sub up with Cobalion. Cobalion also survives banded play rough.
Yes, latios can sacrifice itself firing off a huge psyshock and Azu is not a problem anymore from there.
Mew does a ton of damage and Lando doesn't give a free switchin and has eq for massive damage + recoil from rocky helmet.
You need to consider also the prediction factor on the cb azu user. Choosing play rough is risky because we can assume you took sr damage, then you take rocky helmet damage and then you are in range of everything. If you go with waterfall, chances Mgyara is going to win are high.

Tl,dr the majority offensive team are Azu weak. This team I think has enough countermeasure never giving Azu a free switch in.

I think the team is very improvable. I wait for new rates. I'm happy that you guys like the team and i'm happy you are helping improving it :)

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor

Anyway

1) toshimelonhead thanks for your opinion on mew. I'm going to test it surely and see how it works. Anyway your post was actually a bit confusonary and I just took the final ev spread and moveset xD

Anyway, while the Azu weaknesses is huge I have to admit that offensive teams that are not weak to Azu are the ones with Mscizor. Every other offensive team has issue against that monster. My situation is bad, but not that bad. Non of my mons give Azu a free switchins. Azu can't really affors to come on Jirachi and id it start clicking banded aqua jet it just give me the free setup opportunity with Mgyara.
Mgyara at + 1 and Cobalion at + 2 just destroy it and it's not hard to setup nor to get a sub up with Cobalion. Cobalion also survives banded play rough.
Yes, latios can sacrifice itself firing off a huge psyshock and Azu is not a problem anymore from there.
Mew does a ton of damage and Lando doesn't give a free switchin and has eq for massive damage + recoil from rocky helmet.
You need to consider also the prediction factor on the cb azu user. Choosing play rough is risky because we can assume you took sr damage, then you take rocky helmet damage and then you are in range of everything. If you go with waterfall, chances Mgyara is going to win are high.

Tl,dr the majority offensive team are Azu weak. This team I think has enough countermeasure never giving Azu a free switch in.

I think the team is very improvable. I wait for new rates. I'm happy that you guys like the team and i'm happy you are helping improving it :)
Sorry about the confusion - that was just my way of getting my thoughts out on the Mew spread.

Anyway

Yeah, you're right. You'll notice I bring weavile in on the Draco Meteor that game, instead of getting Azu in for free. That is the exact logic; taking a psyshock puts in enough damage that I can't turn around and continue to get mileage out of my Azu if I allow it to happen too early. Had the player clicked psyshock instead of Draco on the switch, predicting the obvious Azu or Klefki, it would've been even worse to bring Azu in. For that particular game it was fine, though. Weavile without Low Kick doesn't really put in work vs your team. What ISN'T fine is that I said to myself "he's going to pivot into Cobalion turn 1 and get a justified boost... eh I dunno if Pursuit kills if he stays in, maybe he'll try to get a Mew kill... NOPE I'M ACTUALLY THIS DUMB."

ANYWAY the thing I wanted to mention is that Cobalion takes a Choice Band Play Rough, but not a Choice Band Superpower iirc. Be wary trying to play around with Azu in that respect when you don't know their set.

Hey there, i really like this team especially because of that mew which can surprise a lot of people, it can be a pretty nice Anti-Metagame pokemon even though i'm not a fan of being walled by Venusaur, however i noticed a big weakness that can be problematic pratically.

As you said lately, you've built this team around Cobalion and Mew, but i don't know if you really think people are gonna send Hippowdon / Landorus or even Skarmory on Mew, indeed you mentioned Mew as a lure but considering these pokemon usually don't come on most of Mew's sets (Stallbreaker) i don't think you will be able to lure them out easily, to be fair, the main problem of your team is that the basic core (Mew / Cobalion) isn't synergic or at least not enough to give Cobalion a shot at setting up and then sweeping. However i won't force you to change Mew as it's one of your building key but you still can change the set in order to really force ground to come in and lure them, so i was thinking and i found a great set for your team.

Mew @ Normal Gem
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Explosion
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch

That set might be a bit gimmicky but it would work perfectly well with your team, because once you revealed Swords Dance it will force your opponent into sending physical walls such as Hippowdown / Skarmory / Slowbro / Landorus-T while you have got that strong boosted Explosion to kill them.

+2 252 Atk Normal Gem Mew Explosion vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 403-475 (102.2 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Normal Gem Mew Explosion vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Hippowdon: 412-485 (98 - 115.4%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
+1 252 Atk Normal Gem Mew Explosion vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Landorus-T: 344-405 (90 - 106%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Normal Gem Mew Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Unaware Quagsire: 236-278 (59.8 - 70.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Another suggestion would be to try Salac Berry instead of Leftovers on Cobalion, it would give you a better reason to abuse Substitute in addition to have a strong win condition against Offensive / Fast teams.

I'm pretty sure your team will be way more efficient in term of battling from now.
Hope i helped and good luck with your team. :toast:

Last edited:
Yo, thanks Lefiez for the complete rate, I really really appreciate it.

I'm definetly going to test salac cobalion, while i found leftovers much useful through the games, i never considered salac. I'm definetly going to try also your mew set that's very interesting. I'll edit this post in some days after testing.

Anyway after playing with this even more, i definetly decided to put eball on mew but still keeping LO and I put sub>eq on my Mgyara for a better stall matchup.

Going to edit the op asap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)