Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I'd have to see when my friend could let me borrow his 3DS. I know how to do it, but I've never had to before. Is there a way to do it with just Pokebank?
Only if you have Powersaves (backup save file, upload to Bank, restore save file). I'll just see if I can get a cloner on here :)

LF Cloner, need Original + 1 copy (2 Pokemon).

Last edited:
Only if you have Powersaves (backup save file, upload to Bank, restore save file). I'll just see if I can get a cloner on here :)

LF Cloner, need Original + 1 copy.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I don't have powersaves so that's out

Also, if anyone has a perfect Adamant/Jolly Arceus, I'm looking for one of those too. Still offering events or willing to breed what you're looking for

Moderator edit: Don't double post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is my first post on this forum and I think this is the right place for it- so hey there!

I'm looking for:

Skrelp
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Adaptability
The IVs are up for negotiation (I'd definitely go for 3-4), but I sold my copy of X so I have no way to get a Skrelp with Adaptability short of trading.

And I've got these two to offer in exchange. Take your pick:

Gible (Lvl. 1)
OT: Eric
Nature: Impish
Ball: Ultra Ball
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/X
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Take Down, Sand Tomb, Slash, Dragon Claw

Slowpoke (Lvl. 1)
OT: Eric
Nature: Modest
Ball: Ultra Ball
IVs: X/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Growl, Water Gun, Confusion, Disable

This is my first time breeding a team for IVs (normally I just play against friends so EVs and natures suffice) so I'm a little lost. If you're interested just message me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 6 rng'd event legends on my y all comp stats (keldeo, geno, thunur, jirachi, victini, raiku)

I don't have pokebank and would like to get them on my alphaS game.

Here's what i'm proposing: I trade them to you from my y and you trade me back a clone of each onto my alphaS.

Basically i trade them to you and hope i get a copy back.

Hit me up or let me know if i need to ask of this somewhere else.
I can help you right now if you still need a cloner. :3

Anyone have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Cresselia? I want to make a sorta gimmicky Baton Pass team with Scolipede BPing speed and Iron Def to a CM Cress, but Bold works better than Modest since Cresselia has so much much more Def than SpA. I'll trade anything I have for it. Probably the only thing of similar value is my Calm 31/0/31/30/31/31 Regice(HP Grass, tho I don't think that's any good on it.)

Also, the Cress has to be Pentagon.

Just inquiring whether someone would be willing to breed 6 Pokemon for me for the Kanto Classic competition, I don't have much time to do the breeding myself. Don't need to do leveling or EV training.

CMT if interested.

LF Gen 4-6 Legends
FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from my thread

*Ball choice is preferred but not required (minus Cherish of course).

Bold

Naive

Adamant

Impish

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Adamant | Blue Flare, Glaciate (Modest) V-Create, Bolt Strike (Adamant)

Jolly

Rash | Sheer Force | Hidden Power Ice

Modest

Calm

Bold

Impish or Rash

Naive or Rash

Hasty, Modest, or Timid

Just inquiring whether someone would be willing to breed 6 Pokemon for me for the Kanto Classic competition, I don't have much time to do the breeding myself. Don't need to do leveling or EV training.

CMT if interested.
Planning to breed a couple couple for myself , which ones do you need? I'll give you a copy of those I'll breed for me if you want?
PM/ VM to not clog up this thread ^^

CMT if interested.
Message me what you need (or check my spitback thread if I have already) and i'll let u know what I can do...(already done 4 of my team)

I am looking for:
- Somebody helping me to evolte my Haunter (again)
- Somebody with that item to evolte my Seadra (again)

- an Ability Capsule

I can offer:
- a female Dreamball Impish Burmy splitback
- 5*31 IV Love Ball Jolly Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Oshawott
- 6*31 IV Calm HA Slowpoke
- 6*31 IV Modest HA Abra

Last edited:
I am looking for:
- Somebody helping me to evolte my Haunter (again)
- Somebody with that item to evolte my Seadra (again)
- an Ability Capsule

I can offer:
- a female Dreamball Impish Burmy splitback
- 5*31 IV Love Ball Jolly Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Oshawott
- 6*31 IV Calm HA Slowpoke
- 6*31 IV Modest HA Abra
I can help with haunter and ability capsule
(only have 1 drago scale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)