Other Metagames Analysis Reservations Index [CLOSED]

i'd like to see an analysis for latios in stabmons. anyone want to grab it? if no one takes this in 24 hours, i'm going to snatch it.

I'm waiting on the 3rd QC check for Aegislash, but I'll take Latios nonetheless.

rejected. i want you to focus on aegislash. get the 3rd check and i'll approve it, but overall i think you need to focus on that more than a new analysis. it states this in the rules as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but I'll take STABmons Porygon-Z, seeing as Latios is in GP and I have an idea as to how Pory-Z works as well.

idea? have you used it? edit this post and let me know

I'll reserve it after I get home from school and ladder a bit using it.

no. read rhythms' edit as well, i don't want to be ghost-writing and i'd prefer people with more experience writing them. i let you slide once, but i'm going to have to say no on this one.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
terrakion stabmons

[17:56] Rhythms: kk
[17:58] Rhythms: do u want me to post a reservation
[17:59] Rhythms: in thread
[17:59] Rhythms: or n
[17:59] Rhythms: i'd assume yes
[18:01] Rhythms: ???????????????
[18:04] Rhythms: yn
[18:04] Rhythms: im serious do i
[18:09] ~Eevee General: I approve here

overturning - unfixable

i want to see some more participation with you in stabmons in general. i'm not sure if you have the knowledge, but i'm willing to give you a chance if you can show me that you have the knowledge needed to write this analysis.

if you want to know how to prove it to me, participate in stabmons tours in the om room. play some stabmons and lemme watch. just a little bit nervous. nothing personal though, and i'll let you write this after i see the participation.

hi i just wanted to say that i'm going to be cracking down a bit more on analysis reservation. i've kind of been lenient, but i want to see more participation from people. it's pretty easy, just play and show me some replays or something. i'll give you a chance at first for sure, but after one analysis if i'm still uncertain i'm going to enforce that. yeah

.dictator

baconbagon

free stabmons
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
As for replays, should I use high ladder? You know, playing against competent players?
To be honest, OM ladders aren't too active and high ladder is mostly people who have the time and energy to play more games, so the best replays are probably those that are against known skilled players. The QC teams are especially good to challenge lel

to clarify, i really just need to see a bit of you in OM tours maybe. or maybe you want to challenge QC members; that's fine by me. they're allowed to give me the go ahead as well. but yeah, i don't want us all going through *too* much extra work i just want some boundaries put in place.

:3

terrakion stabmons

[17:56] Rhythms: kk
[17:58] Rhythms: do u want me to post a reservation
[17:59] Rhythms: in thread
[17:59] Rhythms: or n
[17:59] Rhythms: i'd assume yes
[18:01] Rhythms: ???????????????
[18:04] Rhythms: yn
[18:04] Rhythms: im serious do i
[18:09] ~Eevee General: I approve here

overturning - unfixable

i want to see some more participation with you in stabmons in general. i'm not sure if you have the knowledge, but i'm willing to give you a chance if you can show me that you have the knowledge needed to write this analysis.

if you want to know how to prove it to me, participate in stabmons tours in the om room. play some stabmons and lemme watch. just a little bit nervous. nothing personal though, and i'll let you write this after i see the participation.
u can take this now

No, but I'll take STABmons Porygon-Z, seeing as Latios is in GP and I have an idea as to how Pory-Z works as well.

idea? have you used it? edit this post and let me know

I'll reserve it after I get home from school and ladder a bit using it.

no. read rhythms' edit as well, i don't want to be ghost-writing and i'd prefer people with more experience writing them. i let you slide once, but i'm going to have to say no on this one.
keeping this rejected as well. sorry but i want someone who i trust more and has more experience to write this. maybe user baconbagon wants it :3

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Can I take Latias for AG please?

yes - unfix

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I take Latias for AG please?

yes - unfix
Sorry but can we do something a bit more high priority? At this point we should have probably updated what you can reserve but having so many niche things done like lati but not, say, Pdon is getting extreme

Sorry but can we do something a bit more high priority? At this point we should have probably updated what you can reserve but having so many niche things done like lati but not, say, Pdon is getting extreme
i'm letting people who i am not familiar with do lesser priority analyses, yeah there's high priority and all, but it's better to have any analyses than none. if no one is taking those, i don't see why we would prevent an analysis from going through. unless it's putting too much strain on the qc them, then i'm going to let the analysis happen.

Reactions: MZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)