VGC 2016 Tournament - 32 Man Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling for Activity, Opponent didnt't show for scheduled time and hasn't made subsequent effort to make another.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Requesting extension, haven't been able to catch Raikoo yet but we're gonna play later today

Calling for Activity, Opponent didnt't show for scheduled time and hasn't made subsequent effort to make another.
Woah woah. You literally did not give me an exact time for Saturday. And I messaged you on smogon to try to get an exact time down when it was still middle of the day in Australia and I got zero response. To say I haven't made any effort to schedule with you is some major BS.

Woah woah. You literally did not give me an exact time for Saturday. And I messaged you on smogon to try to get an exact time down when it was still middle of the day in Australia and I got zero response. To say I haven't made any effort to schedule with you is some major BS.
To my understanding at that time the CutOff for this week was already reached. If an extension is granted I'm happy to play.

To my understanding at that time the CutOff for this week was already reached. If an extension is granted I'm happy to play.
..... It would've still been the 12th in the US (which is what most deadlines are based off of).

But yeah Mizuhime can we have an extension please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)