Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opponent didn't make it to the time he scheduled and I waited about 4 hours to no avail, so activity.
http://puu.sh/n7AMk/a519d9a8b9.png

Opponent didn't make it to the time he scheduled and I waited about 4 hours to no avail, so activity. => you missed a scheduled time on Thursday as well, so it's 1-1 xd. I could claim activity as well. I'm online today from my 8 pm to my 9 pm if you want to play unless you prefer waiting for a coinflip ;)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've been around all week and we haven't met up. Were scheduled for 5pm EST But I don't have my hopes up too much

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
My opponent and I have been unable to play due to our busy schedules and time zone differences, but it's doable, requesting an extension.

opponent gave me the win

zanbakuRESH: yo
zanbakuRESH: you free now? :O
zanbakuRESH: nvmn
zanbakuRESH: you know
zanbakuRESH: what
zanbakuRESH: just take the win
zanbakuRESH: soz

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
well today is deadline and last time we scheduled he couldn't come and this time i had church events to go for and had to miss out time for today not sure what to do for this situation Isa since today is deadline. and not sure if he's coming back on?

act, my opponent has not yet answered the PM I sent yesterday, also at times I saw it on the forum but did not answer anything or marked the fight, waiting still ...

Makiri rarely replies and timezones make it hard to schedule. I felt like i put more afford into getting the match done, but i guess that is for the TDs to decide, because it wasn't a clear activitywin at all. It's to late for me now to get the 3 matches done, Coinflip it, extension or give the activitywin, can't change the outcome now anyway.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
TO is back

updated the OP with the results of the matches.

deadline is in 1h. due to the short period of time until the deadline, there'll be no more substitutes. if a game is played after the deadline has expired but before i've updated with the last results and activity calls + coin flips, the result will be counted, so in practice the deadline will be slightly after 1h.
there will be extensions but ONLY for the games where a substitute happened on Monday, February 8th or later, and only if I judge that there's a fair call for an extension.

Activity. Scheduled wednesday with my op and he come one hour later and saying that he couldnt play so we schechuled to this weekend, we agreed this sunday at 22.00 uct+1, is 23.48 and he dindt appear.

My opponent did not send messages while online did not even answer my message, he said he would wait but so far nothing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)