Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Coat over Spikes helps in mirror games and versus certain teams. Also in most games you will only be able to get Stealth Rock up even if you run Spikes so I wouldn't call non Spikes Deo-S bad.

Last edited:
Worst case scenario:

1) My Kyogre was at 71% because of a dragon tail crit or he would be at 82%:
Groudon used Dragon Tail!
A critical hit! The opposing Kyogre lost 29% of its health!

2) Lets ignore the fact he crits me and say I was at 71%.
Now lets say he is max attack Primal Groudon even if I doubt it:
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Primal Kyogre: 213-252 (52.7 - 62.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

so he needs a high roll to kill me after Toxic recoil. Lets say he got it, I killed him with scald and then died to recoil.

3) my Groudon was at 100% and poisonsed versus his Ekiller.
I hit him and he sd => I will be at 87.5%
he will hit eq and do 84% like he did in the game
and i finish him off with rock slide, win, then die to recoil.

So in worst case scenario i win if i hit that last turn.

Next time you wanna argue with me get you shit right.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Worst case scenario:

1) My Kyogre was at 71% because of a dragon tail crit or he would be at 82%:
Groudon used Dragon Tail!
A critical hit! The opposing Kyogre lost 29% of its health!
So you ignore the 2 turns of burn damage you should have taken, putting you you below 71% (after dragon tail), meaning the next calc is irrelevant cause you die always after rocks.

2) Lets ignore the fact he crits me and say I was at 71%.
Now lets say he is max attack Primal Groudon even if I doubt it:
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Primal Kyogre: 213-252 (52.7 - 62.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

so he needs a high roll to kill me after Toxic recoil. Lets say he got it, and I killed him with scald and then died to recoil.

3) my Groudon was at 100% and poisonsed versus his Ekiller.
I hit him and he sd => I will be at 87.5%
he will hit eq and do 84% like he did in the game
and i finish him off with rock slide, win, then die to recoil.

So in worst case scenario i win if i hit that last turn.

Next time you wanna argue with me get you shit right.
You ignore the Cloyster para turn, where he coulda gotten enough damage on groudon to put you into arceus range. There was other hax on both sides like precipice blades misses on either end. Yes we all agree you would have won had you still gotten the same luck and he got none of his, but that wasn't the point kebabe was trying to make at all, lol. But okay, you got haxed, whatever.

if he hit wisp u were at a very disadvantageous position anyway with the 25% chip, so that's kinda just cherrypicking =P

rng was so minor here lol u totally coulda played some sequences better too. if he got the cloy attack off on groudon u woulda been in eq range too (which is mathematically in his favor). it's pokemon!!!

edit: i got sniped

atomicllamas if he hits wisp and without the crit i would be at 60% and he would still need a don high roll to kill me with the 15% miss chance.
Also about cloyster it was paralysed so he had 0.7*0.75=50% chance to hit so can't be considered as hax.
But whatever I would have liked to tell you something but no need to get banned, I will save it for next time when I feel like taking a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)