DPP UU League VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi-Fi Wolfpack (0) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (12)

ORAS OU #1: Stathakis vs ben gay
ORAS OU #2: PDC vs mencemeat
ORAS UU: Hairy Toenail vs dodmen
ORAS RU: FlamingVictini vs atomicllamas
ORAS NU: Bouff vs qsns
ORAS LC: Mambo vs OP
ORAS Doubles: Braverius vs majorbowman
BW OU: sugarhigh vs Thatsjustpeachy
DPP OU: aim vs Honor
ADV OU: undisputed vs JabbaTheGriffin
GSC OU: Omfuga vs Earthworm
RBY OU: Bedschibaer vs Floppy

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
you guys have to stop dropping mixtapes every fucking week of spl and stick to pokemon
Why is your homosexual ass still lurking in the tournament forum after all these years?

I'll be on Smogtours around 6:30 PM GMT-5 tonight. Why don't you come on to play me in a DPP UU bo3 to determine who's the best UU player ever and settle whatever beef we have had once and for all?

Here's your chance to reclaim your 15 seconds of fame. Don't waste it, my little gay Brazilian boy.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Why is your homosexual ass still lurking in the tournament forum after all these years?

I'll be on Smogtours around 6:30 PM GMT-5 tonight. Why don't you come on to play me in a DPP UU bo3 to determine who's the best UU player ever and settle whatever beef we have had once and for all?

Here's your chance to reclaim your 15 seconds of fame. Don't waste it, my little gay Brazilian boy.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-premier-league-2-week-5.86087/

here's me beating you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RuXA1A_WOJKrjkvxA8u_gaiYPuz9y1OdRWkbPKUnbCQ/edit#gid=0

here's me not having a shit cumulative record of 6-8.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-tour-seasons-1-13-statistics.3458348/

here's how our stour performances compare. unfortunately I can't find (read can't be bothered to) the exact dpp uu numbers but i'm fairly confident I did better than you. bonus me already remarking you are trash 4.5 years ago on the first comment.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-premier-league-5-week-2.3497634/page-11#post-5153441

here is you being reminded by yourself the only thing you could do is spam blizzard (which you seemingly invented).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/smogon-tour.49/page-7

try the ctrl+f feature

i could find so much more but i have a life. i don't have a beef with you, i just don't like bad players thinking they are good. bonus points if they are shit trolls. i was definitely not the best dpp uu player at any point but you were never a top 100 one. godspeed my queen, stay in touch.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You see, I have evolved. Name calling and petty insults are simply beneath me. I let my games do the talking. I wish I had the screenshot of when the WhiteQueen, YellowQueen, and RiceQueen were #1, #2, and #3 on the DPP UU ladder, respectively. Go ask Limitless, he probably had it laminated and hung on a wall somewhere in his room. He could probably take a picture and show it to you.

Anyways, I think user Bluewind is a worthy challenger, so I don't mind coming out of retirement as the best DPP UU player ever to play him. I tried, but he's scared. Nothing I can do here.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Pardon the interruption, but I play in a bit under 6 hours from now w/ Evuelf for those wondering :o

Aurious vs Philip7086 - To be honest, I don't think either is really on SPL BW level, but Phil has been in the past and has way more overall tour experience. I personally think Aurious is a solid player, but better in ORAS and sort of out of his element in BW, not to rule him out though.

Shoka vs GOD MARTH - Shoka's solid and mixing it up for sure, but Marth has something to prove after a shaky start and I think he's the better of the two by a slim margin.

sugarhigh vs Thatsjustpeachy - Bit of an upset here, but Sugar has really impressed me at a personal level, even if his play last week was lackluster. I think he will prepare a bit harder than Peachy, too, so I like his chances.

Leftiez vs Soulwind - Leftiez is cursed while Soulwind is dominating, but still would like to see how this one plays out

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I don't mind childish insults, as they literally have zero affect on me. Just don't try to discredit how hard I worked during the DPP era to become its best UU player ever in Smogon's history. That slightly irritates me.

Anyways, good luck to everyone in week 7 of SPL. Stop making this thread all about me. I don't want the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)