PU PU Winter Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
gj guys only 6 unfinished games

Activity
thinkin vs Mishimono
trc
vs IvoPost

Coinflip
Uriel Reboseno vs all falls down
Sweep
vs Azkul
eaglehawk vs MaroGod

Extension
Shaneghoul vs byronthewellwell

any chance we can get an extension, 10 hour timezone has made this really difficult but i think we can get it done friday or sat
edit: sniped very very hard

It seems unfair to me as lost the fight for inactivity when I was the first to contact my opponent and propose a schedule to play, it's not my fault his only times are at dawn of my country. The fairest thing in my opinion is a coinflip or extension.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It seems unfair to me as lost the fight for inactivity when I was the first to contact my opponent and propose a schedule to play, it's not my fault his only times are at dawn of my country. The fairest thing in my opinion is a coinflip or extension.
Sorry I didn't see your post on his profile and will review this and post in the other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)