Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaReal Drizzlers (0) vs Defiant Durians (0)
ORAS Ubers: old news vs Kingler12345
ORAS Ubers: The Trap God vs Safes
XY Ubers: Hack vs Lacus Clyne
BW2 Ubers: Evuelf vs atomicllamas
BW2 Ubers: Dominatio vs Kebabe
DPP Ubers: Jirachee vs Tomahawk
ADV Ubers: Minority Suspect vs jrp
GSC Ubers: BKC vs idiotfrommars

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
just so i don't get fucked over by any decision; my chrome froze and wouldn't click so i left it for bit and spammed refresh and well i forfeited or something? idk

-just to clarify i was going to win and had no plans on throwing away an important game for my team-

Last edited:

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I win. That makes up for my bad performance from last week.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-335847219

Since our team is already out I like to thank everyone who supported me.
Especially Astounded who showed me that tournaments are actually enjoyable. Thanks for the oppurtunity! Maybe I should start playing more of them.
The hax gods weren't on our side in this tour but I would still gladly play again with all of you.

Last edited:

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
1 fireburn go fuck yourself with the biased td shit your all aids (expect sweep)

2 lol at this rat for taking the win and not offering to play it out again when i won

3 good bye (BAN ME PLEASE)s

However, here's the problem - I can't verify that PROBLEMS's Genesect was Scarfed. I don't have his team. Furthermore, it was only in battle for one turn where it was immediately Roared away, so there is no way to discern its set 100% from the replay. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And yes I did consult with neutral TDs in case you were wondering.
How are TDs (being either OU players or irrelevant users, who in both cases know nothing about BW2 Ubers) aware that the only viable Genesect set is Scarfed at tournament level and even more on the team of problems.

Last edited:
someone really just brought full stall to ubers PL and lost to a solarbeam groudon that was walled by blissey
omfugod

edit: fun fact, if oli wasnt a retard we would have clinched playoffs already
o well
1 more win to go

Last edited:
Wait, did Fireburn really come to the conclusion that Problems might have been using a non-scarf Genesect?

LOL

that is literally the worst ruling of all time, although my waifu Yohoe benefits from it so I can't be that mad

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Your tears are all delicious.

That being said, you have a 100% way of preventing these kinds of unfortunate situations by submitting your teams. It takes maybe a minute at worst to load an importable of your team into a PM and send it to me. The rule is there for your own safety, if you choose not to protect yourself then the consequences are on you.

And yes, I am aware that the odds of PROBLEMS's Genesect not being Scarf are lower than Sweep's chances of not getting haxed out of a major tournament, but the point here is that in order to establish a guarantee I need some kind of proof. I don't have any proof, so establishing a guaranteed win scenario is impossible.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tbf the whole "Gene not being Scarf and Problems has to crit twice" is hilarious. You could have come up with a much more probable scenario:

Giratina-O was actually the old school DPP mixed set (not used much any more but tbf it's more probable than non-Scarf Gene). Zekrom Bolt Strikes Ghostceus for >55% and then Gira-O comes in and one-turn wakes to revenge Ghostceus with Shadow Sneak. It then lives a Genesect Ice Beam and then kills it with HP Fire, picks off Latias with Shadow Sneak, and then finishes off Groudon with Draco Meteor.

I'm so good at this :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)